Perfect Hair Collection

Rex has Virgin Peruvian

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 3:13pm
Has anyone used Rex's wefted hair?
Sponsored Links

PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 4:11pm
I just emailed about the price.  I will report back.

SistaHollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 3:40am
Originally posted by I Love MIMI I Love MIMI wrote:

HAIR TEXTURE... PLEASE HELP
I need help... I'm a Chinese Virgin Junkie... But Im getting really sick of the Texture. Its too dam silky, its does not look natural. Im ordering another wig . And kind of confused... I wanna know which is softer , But has that really relaxed hair look, feel and flow? I cant decide if Malaysian Lite yaki, Chinese lite yaki ( I had, but that was too course), Brazialian lite yaki or Burmese lite yaki. I want the texture to resemble Evelyn Lozada texture. IM ORDERING THIS WIG ON WEDNESDAY.

ALSO THE LAST WIG I ORDERED... THERE WAS SOOOOO MUCH SHORT HAIRS, I COULD NOT EVEN PART THE HAIR AT ALL. ANY SUGGESTION ON ELIMAINATING THE SHORT HAIRS THE DENSITY AROUND HAIRLINE WAS 75-80% ( WHICH WAS WAY TO THINK FOR ME)... My cir is 19 inches... I have a smaill head so 100% looks crazy. Any suggestions on lite Yaki heair density is welcomed.

Any suggestions.... please...I do not fcuk with Jackson... dude prices bounce more than the stock market.
[/QUOTE] Not trying to be mean but next time you can post your own question its not kosher to high jack a post [ when you ask a question in another person post ]then others start to comment and the original post or question get lost or not answered when others start to answer your question You can post in the newbie sectionTongue
Tressa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tressa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 9:55pm
Sista!!  How are you!!  I was in Peru and the hair is not whatever these Cvs are saying. Besides Peru is one of the dirtiest places, I've been in..you dig??  It's just the styling...all of the hair is still boring Indian or Chinese...the rest is just "marketing" to sell more the of same thing A different way...IMO
I Love MIMI View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I Love MIMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 10:09pm
@ Sistahollywood... My post was by accident, and if you look in NEWBIE... You will see my POST. I was trying to answer her question abour pvh... Which I have purchased , Real PVR hair syrands are very thick and the hair is dull. There is a wholesaler in NJ that sell hair by the bulk or wrefted. Its only good if you get it processed... Like bodywave. Andriods and this forum do not mix.
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by Tressa Tressa wrote:

Sista!!  How are you!!  I was in Peru and the hair is not whatever these Cvs are saying. Besides Peru is one of the dirtiest places, I've been in..you dig??  It's just the styling...all of the hair is still boring Indian or Chinese...the rest is just "marketing" to sell more the of same thing A different way...IMO

Edited by starliteboo - Jan 16 2013 at 10:37pm
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by Tressa Tressa wrote:

I figured this was the case, although I never imagined it to be real Peruvian hair.  What's next, hair from the Aztecs and Mayans (oops! LOL).
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 9:49am
I emailed about the rex pvr as pictured, all I got was a stock list.  So I asked if it was a custom and got no reply.  idk, it would be a great unit in cvr, if you could really get virgin, and get the curl pattern pictured. 

I am inclined to agree with Tressa, it is chinese or indian, with a new bandwagon name  Cry  don't fall for it.

Hi, sister H.

carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:37am
Honestly I think what we're getting is the good grade of Indian we USE to get and "Indian" is just the $hit leftover hair. 
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:52am
I just emailed Rex for a price list. Hopefully he responds.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>