Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Revivin Waves ???

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
MariaMariaaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MariaMariaaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Revivin Waves ???
    Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 9:32pm
I have some "brazilian" wavy well natural wave hair and My waves are slowly falling. I want to wash it but im scared they wyill fall out and never return. I did the burn test and its human ijust dont know if the waves are real or processed...they look natural but idk. Secondly can i wash this with olive oil or pink moisturizer or suave shampoo lol. Somebody helppp
Sponsored Links

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 9:58pm
The waves are processed since it is Brazilian but the waves should reappear once washed.
SinCityKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SinCityKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 2:54pm
If they have fallen then they are most likely processed. You could always damp the hair, then braid it before you go to bed if you want wavy hair but don't want to use heat and I dont see an issue washing the hair with any of the shampoos you mentioned. 
salembeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salembeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 10:05pm
Take it out & Boil it...I just did it to my brazilian body wave hair lengths 14/16/18 last night. The curls on my 18" wouldn't bounce back so I decided to boil it with water + conditioner.  Rinsed out the remaining conditioner with cold water this morning, then let it dry in the sunlight. The curls are super beautiful and the hair is super soft. Big smile
armygyal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armygyal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 9:10am
Yeah, the waves were more than likely processed (probably steamed processed).
I've heard of the boiling trick but I don't think it will be exactly as when you first bought it. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic