BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > DIY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

REVIVE YOUR MATTRESS!

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
A.KnottyCurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote A.KnottyCurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: REVIVE YOUR MATTRESS!
    Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 8:31pm
If you have ever thought about dusting your mattress? Well, I did too and I came across a really cool idea from Pinterest that only involves a few ingredients. All you need is:
Baking Soda
Lavender essential oil
Vacuum and long nozzle extension
Now I'm sure you're thinking " how in the world would you dust a mattress?" And it's pretty simple when you first clear your bed of sheets, pillows, and anything else that may get in the way of your cleaning. Secondly, sprinkle a nice layer of baking soda all over matter from corner to corner. After the baking soda, put a couple of lavender drops all over your bed and let the natural deodorizer work its magic! Although I haven't tried this particular method, I suppose You can mix the baking soda with the essential oil (just a few drops) before sprinkling all over. Lastly, after waiting at least two and a half hours, take your vacuum along with the long extension and suck up the deodorizer leaving your mattress clean with a fresh scent that's hard for anybody to resist!

Sponsored Links

SunshineDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SunshineDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 9:49pm
this is amazing i have done it several times and plan on doing it when i go away for school but i used grapefruit oil instead
A.KnottyCurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A.KnottyCurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 11:42am
How cool! I never thought of using grapfruit oil but i would definitely give it a try thanks!
Also, i wanted to ask you about how the points work for this forum. Im new to BlackHairMedia and wanted to know if you wouldn't mind giving me a few tips on which forums are best to chat with people. And because i dont have the points, it seems as if I can't reply to some of the other forums...
Thanks
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic