Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Revisiting R Kelly's Pedo Allegations

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 8:22pm
I forgotten about those masks
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 8:22pm
The parents actions are extremely questionable...

But at the end of the day, he wouldn't have had to interact with them or pay them if he hadn't been round here preying on little girls. That nicca is a disgusting creep.

He's probably still messing with lil girls, and just being slicker about. No one with such constant, perverse thoughts just up and changes, especially since he suffered no real consequences.

That nicca practically laughed in everyone's faces when he got away with it with that Pied Piper mess. The Pied Piper lead the children of a village away with music...this nicca gets child rape charges tossed at him, and starts calling himself that?! Really? Wearing those creepy lil masks and all.

Those parents shoulda never let their children around him, or benefited from their pain, but that doesn't excuse the fact that he should have never been in those predicaments to begin with.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Now i not one for banning ppl at all but this jackass needs to GO! Yes There is this idea that black women are strong which while true/valid actually leads many amongst us to never speak out about anything, we are told to "deal with it" its hushed up and we internalize these things

Wheres that thread the lady wrote about going over to a young male neighbour's house and he had his dick out. We sheltering these creeps and we know it! And that thread about male early exposure to sex.

That sneakers story runs too close to home man. offers of not sneakers but school shoes school bags (Jamaican children wear uniforms) offers from strange men when i (and my girls experienced it too) was elementary and just starting high school. Nothing make my blood boil like creepy ass old men.

I dont wanna hijack the tread but blaming the victim is so effin rampant in our community. Jesus! I read a scarrryyyyyy stat in my paper a few weeks ago, brought it up over lunch and the arguments put forward were these men are creeps but blame the girls- they come on to the men, they want cash and the like and man these girls look like they are off age/nowdayas kids look GROWN WTF I said these arent stranger relationships but men in there community, i asked what about grooming, why young girls who can barely figure who they like more in XYZ boy band should be required to make adult decisions about sex, why they were held to the same standards as an adult male etc etc Lord i was heated! 

We're not protecting these girls man and when they grow up and form unhealthy relationships or become "sluts" we cast them to the wayside as trash when it started young. We told them they weren't worth more from they were young.

OP thanks for the articles. I never knew how deep it went.

Yup. They love blaming the victim. Like that one 10 year old girl in Cleveland, TX that was raped by multiple older men in their 20s and beyond and guess who got blamed? The little girl. She was poor and came from a bad background. A woman went on the local news and said that she was a fast little girl and she didn't look 10. The woman went on to say how she shouldn't dress like that if she didn't want to receive such attention. A 10 year old girl. I don't know why we always protect men but want to blame women as if men are these helpless creatures that can't help to be victims to their desires that they have no control over, yet we trust these no restraint having creatures to run the world.

Fuc otta here with that bull sh*t. My male cousin warned me about older men saying they prey after young women because they are easy. They just looking for a hit and run.

Pediophiles love talking about how their victims flirted with them. They had sex with them and didn't fight back. Because they were too young to know better and obliged out of fear or the promise of a false sense of love that they lacked at home. They are easily impressionable and there are countless studies on the development of the brain and how it affects your actions.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 8:32pm
Where the girls are now today?
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 10:28pm
I guess the question of the day is what are you guys going to do about it? Are you going to write letters the courts requesting that they re-open the case? Because you arguing about it and saying he's this and that ain't solving nothing. What are you going to do to prevent it from happening to another teen?

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

[] so because they took hush money or settlement money does not make R innocent.  in my eyes it makes him guilty of bribery IN ADDITION to rape.  The parents were manipulated the way victims are manipulated by way of coercion rape.  Like threats, manipulation, intimidation, fear tactics & harassment.  Many give in to make it stop or go away.   He used his power & influence to get what he wanted out of these adults who didn't have the means to take him down in court.   Many celebs & regular joes settle just cuz they don't want to keep paying lawyers or missing days of work going back & forth to court.  They just want their regular life back

where have i said he was innocent???  i'll wait...

but ummm yeah...any grown person with half a brain who lives in chicago (or anywhere for that matter) should know to keep their girl child faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from r kelly.  this incident happened after aliyah so these parents have no excuse.  and if they happened to fall under the prey of him wtf wouldn't they cooperate???  why are they accepting money after the fact?  all the other people in her family...teachers...coaches...so on and so on cooperated but not them.  gftohwtbs.

i am beginning to question some of yalls parenting skills...Geek

i question ANY parent who does not fight for their children or would take any form of under the table hush money as compensation for such vile acts. 

but these people...i believe these people are just as sick.  these people did not cooperate at ALL.  they disappeared...like...poof...to vaca for 6 mos in the south of france.  i don't wanna hear shyt about getting their life back, missing work and regular joes....foh.

if the case was so great...then why wouldn't they cooperate?  they had a chance to put him away.  they are part of the reason he is still walking around freely.  they could have got him criminaly and then persued him civily.  so, when people wanna know how he got away with it...they can just go ask her momma and daddy...

StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 1:12am
I couldn't believe people supported this man in droves! "Age ain't nothin but a number"????? Married a teen girl and didn't hide it, knew he didn't need to cause "He makes some good baby makin music" Ermm. Come on, this fool called him self the Pied Piper! The story of the Pied Piper was that he led all the children of the town away from their parents by playing music. If that ain't telling then I don't know what is.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 1:34am
His music is addicting and he already rich too.
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Originally posted by Merin Merin wrote:

The girl in the video was 13??? He told Aaliyah he wanted to marry her pu$$y???? WTF? He is sick.

huh? he said that?

I got it from this part of the interview some may say he wasnt directly saying that to her but yes he was.

But if you're listening to "I want to marry you, pu$$y," and not realizing that he said that to Aaliyah, who was 14, and making an album he named Age Ain't Nothing but a Number -- I had Aaliyah's mother cry on my shoulder and say her daughter's life was ruined, Aaliyah's life was never the same after that.

Also the interview states this:

Dozens of girls -- not one, not two, dozens -- with harrowing lawsuits. The videotapes -- and not just one videotape, numerous videotapes. And not Tommy Lee/Pam Anderson, Kardashian fun video. You watch the video for which he was indicted and there is the disembodied look of the rape victim. He orders her to call him Daddy. He urinates in her mouth and instructs her at great length on how to position herself to receive his "gift."
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 1:43pm
How many times have we heard ' fast ass'... this term has been applied to many young black girl and that is often the problem.

if she wasn't so damn fast then  xy y z wouldn't happend.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>