BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Revisiting R Kelly's Pedo Allegations

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

And too many ppl have the mind swt if there is grass on feild play ball.   I can't even count how many friends in high school were dating guys in their 20s.

I THINK I get what p and t is saying that these fams don't see it as pedophile because they are "grown" we have a problem in our community once our kids pass puberty we stop seeing them as kids. No one is saying r kelly isn't wrong, nasty belongs in jail but we have to look at why is he still bwing supported not only by fans but ppl in the music industry to

who is grown? 14, 15, 16 is far from grown. 

my kids are not grown until they are 25 ! FOH

Lol thats what it's supposed to be but so many parents hold kids up to adult standards. I had my mom telling me family secrets at 13, it really damaged my view of them to. But she thought I could handle it emotionally
Sponsored Links

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 7:03pm
in a perfect world everyone would have perfect parents but clearly that is not the case. lets all come back down from mars and stop shifting the blame. 
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 7:04pm
Blame r kelly, parents, and the girls. Case closed.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

in a perfect world everyone would have perfect parents but clearly that is not the case. lets all come back down from mars and stop shifting the blame. 

Yep. The parents ain't worth poo though but they aren't the criminals.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

Oh, that's your kids, I was grown at the age of 12 and 18 legally. I know what I was doing and the same I know what I was doing at 14/15 years old, but I guess not everyone was self-aware.

Negro you ain't self aware at 40 or how old you are so......a stadium of seats is to be had.

I'm not even 30 and I'm more of aware of my actions vs you silly minded fool.

Damn you look like shyt.....looks like Karma been q dog stepping all over yo face......po thang.....
And you look like loch ness monster, sounds like the gods detest you.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 7:13pm
Blame the teenage girls?? Yeah ok. Your mentality is sad. You believe that 13-16 yr olds are on the same level as adults and you think that they are at fault for a grown man taking advantage of them.  I hope those beliefs aren't a reflection of your lifestyle. IJS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 7:21pm
I didn't condone the nicca r Kelly at all. Fcuked him. So girls having sex with those of the same age are going to blame the male teenager? I knew girls with more sense than that and told older dudes with money to fcuk off. I'm done.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 7:23pm
Now i not one for banning ppl at all but this jackass needs to GO! Yes There is this idea that black women are strong which while true/valid actually leads many among us to never speak out about anything, we are told to "deal with it" its hushed up and we internalize these things

Wheres that thread the lady wrote about going over to a young male neighbour's house and he had his dick out. We sheltering these creeps and we know it! And that thread about male early exposure to sex.

That sneakers story runs too close to home man. offers of not sneakers but school shoes school bags (Jamaican children wear uniforms) offers from strange men when i (and my girls experienced it too) was elementary and just starting high school. Nothing make my blood boil like creepy ass old men.

I dont wanna hijack the tread but blaming the victim is so effin rampant in our community. Jesus! I read a scarrryyyyyy stat in my paper a few weeks ago, brought it up over lunch and the arguments put forward were: these men are creeps but blame the girls- they come on to the men, they want cash and the like, and man these girls look like they are of age/nowadays kids look GROWN WTF I said these aren't stranger one-time relationships but men in their community, i asked what about grooming, why young girls who can barely figure who they like best in XYZ boy band should be required to make adult decisions about sex, why they were held to the same standards as an adult male etc etc Lord i was heated! 

We're not protecting these girls man and when they grow up and form unhealthy relationships or become "sluts" we cast them to the wayside as trash when it started young. We told them they weren't worth more from they were young.

OP thanks for the articles. I never knew how deep it went.

ETA  typos even though i was quoted next page

Edited by Diane (35) - Dec 17 2013 at 11:53pm
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 7:39pm
If I won tge lotto I would create mental and sexual health classes for boys and girls. It really makes me sad.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 7:39pm
I got this wall of text to read,nah too long
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>