Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Revisiting R Kelly's Pedo Allegations

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 10:52am
I don't see how he is still allowed to make music. I'm sickened by him and by people who listen to his music as well. I understand listening to his last music before we learned about his crimes, but supporting him now is just not good. But, there are tons of singers who have been pedophiles and are pedophiles.

Could never support r Kelly though. And I could put partial blame on the parents, but r Kelly is a criminal and he continued to do what he did and take advantage of kids and their parents with his star power. Choosing not only the victims, but their parents and their lifestyles. Seems like he chose ones who needed money, ones who may not speak up and likely to take money. he knew what he was doing.
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 10:52am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

parents are wrong for taking hush money....not hard to understand

If they took hush money, they are wrong. If they could have, but didn't protect their kids, they are wrong.

It's just weird that no one tackles that topic on its own. It's always to detract from the main perpetrator, whether intentionally or not. 
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 10:53am
I've gotta work, will be back later.  Read the OP, if ur lazy, read the parts in red.   Then ur minds will be more understanding of wtf actually happened
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 10:53am
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

I don't see how he is still allowed to make music. I'm sickened by him and by people who listen to his music as well. I understand listening to his last music before we learned about his crimes, but supporting him now is just not good. But, there are tons of singers who have been pedophiles and are pedophiles.

Could never support r Kelly though. And I could put partial blame on the parents, but r Kelly is a criminal and he continued to do what he did and take advantage of kids and their parents with his star power. Choosing not only the victims, but their parents and their lifestyles. Seems like he chose ones who needed money, ones who may not speak up and likely to take money. he knew what he was doing.

This is how I feel about Chris Brown. He needs to just bury his head and plant a tree on it.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 10:54am
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

yep
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 10:56am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

TC, I know ur from Chicago & around his age.  Everytime an R Kelly thread pops up, u defend him.  I know u like him, buy his music & go to his concerts, but regardless of how u feel, I will not blame the parents for Kells actions.

@ Coco, the Village Voice just did an article on this and the radio stations were talking about it this morning

why shouldn't the parents co share the crimes?

Because they took a settlement??? Should Aliyah's parents go to jail too?

if they knew about it before hand and did nothing...perhaps...

first of all....i wouldn't be allowing my young girl to be hanging out with a grown azz man anyway (ala aliyah)...but because he is/was famous i guess it was ok in their mind.  same with mj...i guess.

my point is...the parents in both of these cases bare some culpable imo.  if these were my children and i let this go down on my watch...i'd feel responsible...for sure...
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 10:56am

If they took hush money, they are wrong. If they could have, but didn't protect their kids, they are wrong.

It's just weird that no one tackles that topic on its own. It's always to detract from the main perpetrator, whether intentionally or not. 

r kelly is cleary 99.9% to blame, but I can see where TC is coming from and why the parents are also to fault if they knew this was happening and did nothing and/or accepted money after the fact and did nothing
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 11:03am
anyway, if music/entertainment privs were snatched due to predatory behavior past and/or present...you all would be left with next to nothing...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 11:10am

because we know that the parents of the girl in the video refused to cooperate and took a vaca to the south of france for 6 mos.  that is a fact. 

the writer of this article herself basically says herself that this family (from the so south of chi) could never afford such a thing.  so they got the $$$$$$$$$$ from somewhere.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 11:10am
I remember people used to blame the victims for what he did. They would say the little girls were fast and they seemed to know things about sex that they didn't even know at that age. Point is r Kelly is the criminal here. pedophiles know what they are doing and who they are choosing.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>