Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Review: Gigi's Beautiful Locs

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Taneeka0608 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taneeka0608 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Review: Gigi's Beautiful Locs
    Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 8:37pm
I recently placed a order with GGBL and prior to receiving package I was excited to be trying a new virgin hair company. The company I used to use was excellent but thought I could try something new after seeing her hair on a google search for brazilian hair. I than checked her website and Facebook page and still had a very good feeling about her product. Considering we leaved in same state and area I figured this would be a good company and I could receive it quickly since we leaved close... I was COMPLETELY WRONG about everything. Our prior conversations she was very helpful but after getting her product and being disappointed she no longer cared.
I ordered:
2 bundles of Brazilian virgin hair: deep wve 12&14 inches
1 wavy closure Brazilian virgin hair.

I ordered on 12/25 first package came 1/5 the second 1/8

I got off work at 11pm and opened package to find the worst looking virgin hair I ever seen I emailed her right away. She said she apologized but the hair she sent did not have dry ends . She Implied that I did something to the hair which made it look that way although I took pics of it directly from packages. I ran my hands through it more than 10-15 strands came out. She sealed it with a cheap sealer which caused the wefts to be rock hard. The closure and short cut un even hairs. The hair itself was the worst quality I ever received. I guess for $250 you get what you pay for. I immediately order from my original supplier and wasted 250 because the hair was disgusting!!! I took pics and after emailing and never getting a response after the first two emails I was extremely upset to have wasted my money and than get a "I'm sorry your not happy blah blah"
If any one needs to see pics of what I received before ordering I will email than since I haven't figured out how to attach them
Sponsored Links

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 9:35pm
Upload to photobucket or tinypic and copy/paste the IMG code to post pics.
pinkdiemond View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkdiemond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 9:42pm
op...sorry that happened to u
lexib254 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexib254 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 4:24pm
where do you orgainally purchase your hair from ? I need a good vendor it's hard too find them these days ! Also does your vendor give bundles deals ?
Taneeka0608 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taneeka0608 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 6:56pm
Try silkbasedclosures.com
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 7:05pm
pics please
HoneyS7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneyS7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 1:49pm
I also recently had a poor experience. I hope you ended up finding what you were looking for.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic