Perfect Hair Collection

Review 2: Gigi's Beautiful Locs- Pics Inside

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 9:40am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

wow thats alot of hair you lost.
Sponsored Links

HoneyS7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneyS7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 9:45am
Originally posted by tmrockville tmrockville wrote:

That is a shame cause your install pics look really nice!

Indeed! Hey, I will still rock my wig while I can. But, I'll be making another curly purchase soon. The more I use this one, the more I'll have to wash it, and well.... you know how that will end. Cry
Duchess of Cali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duchess of Cali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:53am
Sorry you had issues with shedding and tangling. Nice install and that curl pattern looks great on you! BTW...what lip color are you wearing the top right picture? LOVES IT!!!Heart
mzdivaslife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzdivaslife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 11:28am
Wow...THIS!!Angry
drahmafree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drahmafree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 3:09pm
those curls are beautiful....that tangling and shedding is a sin & a shame....smh. 
drahmafree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote drahmafree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 3:12pm
ms. blue, your avi has me dying....
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 3:16pm
Oh my
HoneyS7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneyS7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 4:31pm
I agree. A sin against beautiful curls :(
HoneyS7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneyS7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by Duchess of Cali Duchess of Cali wrote:

Sorry you had issues with shedding and tangling. Nice install and that curl pattern looks great on you! BTW...what lip color are you wearing the top right picture? LOVES IT!!!Heart

Thank you! It's a color from a place in seoul, Korea called Innis Free. I was living there for a while. You might be able to find it on gmarket.
Duchess of Cali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duchess of Cali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by HoneyS7 HoneyS7 wrote:

Originally posted by Duchess of Cali Duchess of Cali wrote:

Thank you! It's a color from a place in seoul, Korea called Innis Free. I was living there for a while. You might be able to find it on gmarket.

Thank you, I found it!!! Would you be willing to tell me the # on your tube? I would greatly appreciate it. Big smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic