Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Revenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 29 2012 at 9:18pm
Why does this 16 yr old girl get to stay with her bf? ugh wouldnt happen with me..
Sponsored Links

Gumdrop92 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumdrop92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 29 2012 at 9:26pm
Lol I thought something was wrong with my screen when the cameras started flashing.
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 29 2012 at 9:59pm
Wooooooooooooow
Gumdrop92 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumdrop92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 29 2012 at 10:00pm
APRIL????? Come on...
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 29 2012 at 10:01pm
I know right...
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 4:51pm
bump (almost done i promise)

its getting kinda dry and dont like how theyre trying to make victoria likeable.

i want her dead!

i dont like amandas british boy toy thing. i want him dead!

am i the only one that lowkey wanted emily to die? to evil ok sorry.

im so over jack. i hope they cant pay back the guy. sell their place and move out the hamptons and out my life forever.

i lowkey want ashley to marry danny take his money and divorce him. but im dreamin. ok done sorry.

i like mason. lol
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 12:21am
I'm slippin! I didn't know there was a thread for Revenge!

I don't like Jack for Emily either. I'm gonna need him and fake Amanda to fall in love for real so he can make way for a REAL man for Emily.

I wouldn't have minded Emily ending back with Daniel...til he moved on to Ashley. That's just too messy for me. Not feeling this new dude for Emily either. Maybe she just needs to be alone for a while lol.

Can't believe her mother ended up cuckoo. I can't wait to see what happens if/when she finds out that Emily/Amanda played a part in Gordon's death. That will be epic if Emily ends up having to battle her own mother.

I like Nolan. He'a so adorable and loyal. I hope this Padma girl doesn't end up hurting him.

I don't like Mason, but I love what drama he may bring.

This season isn't as thrilling physically, but I'm enjoying the psychological warfare lol.
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 2:10am

I thought I was the only one who did not like Jack and would prefer he stays with the fake amanda.   Glad I am not alone.  i love Nolan for the real amanda but I know that will never happen and I wonder if he is Gay or is he Bi or is he faking one for the other....Emily is pretty but she is missed cast.  I can't take her seriously in any fighting scene so far.  I can't give the show my full attention because it is so over the top with drama but every now and again I look at the screen.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
  Share Topic