Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Reveal Yourself

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reveal Yourself
    Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 5:34pm
How bout you go eat a dick until further notice
Sponsored Links

fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 9:38am
'They' can kindly go choke on a dick as well
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 12:43pm
*sigh*
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 12:15am
It is silly to delete the op... why even bother doing something like that? This site has the oddest mods and I doubt an admin is even active here.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 12:38pm
Oh I know they aren't going to do anything *looks up in the sky* I got the feeling there was only one admin. I know I wouldn't do a damn thing here if I was running the show. Collect a check and let people complain. Fix this fix that! But then they still here posting. Ya'll ain't going nowhere.
Krystal Klear View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by DoreesRevenge DoreesRevenge wrote:

Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Oh I know they aren't going to do anything *looks up in the sky* I got the feeling there was only one admin. I know I wouldn't do a damn thing here if I was running the show. Collect a check and let people complain. Fix this fix that! But then they still here posting. Ya'll ain't going nowhere.
< ="http://site.metrics/service/partner.php">

Hey prazol i promise she wasnt always like this she  was a good girl once.They turned her bitter damaged and scorned.Now she wants revenge but like sexy and famouse said when is enuff enuff?who knows?But she did try the legit way she made an account was very good once he found out she was here he banned her!!!Angrynow shes angry again.All she wants is 5 blue stars under her karamelkyss name that she so well deserves thats all she wants then allll this can come to an end and everybody can be peaceful and friends again.
ftp
Krystal Klear View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 1:00pm

Maybe this is all a dream?maybe she will wake up and her name and blue stars will be there.Maybe if she close her eyes and make a wish or click her heels "theres no place like vip"theres no place like vip"or elite.She will be home where she belongsConfused< ="http://site.metrics/service/partner.php">
ftp
cece1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cece1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 12:56am
Originally posted by Krystal Klear Krystal Klear wrote:

Maybe this is all a dream?maybe she will wake up and her name and blue stars will be there.Maybe if she close her eyes and make a wish or click her heels "theres no place like vip"theres no place like vip"or elite.She will be home where she belongsConfused< ="http://site.metrics/service/partner.php">
ftp

why did you ftp these postLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists