Perfect Hair Collection

Reunite?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reunite?
    Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 10:47pm
My homegirl is killing me now, lol. Would you give a relationship a second try with someone where your relationship was disrespectful on both sides due to immaturity (bc of their age) on one person's end and the person being fed up and giving them a taste of their own medicine on the other, if you both have seemed to grow past it (years have gone by) and leave the past dead and buried?
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 11:14pm
They could meet casually for lunch and have a chat. A lot can come out from that, but I don't advise rushing into dating when their past is full of drama. Better to not even think about it.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Apr 28 2014 at 11:15pm
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 11:56pm
HELL no. Disrespect in a relationship is already a dealbreaker for me. I have to like you to be with you. Even if I no longer have romantic feelings for you, it doesn't mean I hate you and have to treat you like sh*t.

I understand people have temperaments and all but I'd advise working a temperament out before even attempting a relationship. And if both parties are willing to get disrespectful with each other like it's nothing, I would not recommend them trying again.

You have to respect someone to give your heart to them. If you can't even respect someone, why would you trust them to hold your heart with care?

OP, you, or whoever is in this situation is going to do whatever they want. But I definitely would not recommend seeing this person again with the express intention to try again.

At least if there's going to be a meeting, be a simple lunch, be simple friends. Time has passed so gauge each other's maturity levels and most importantly, take your time. I'd tread VERY carefully about even THINKING of taking things further and I recommend just trying friendship.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

My homegirl is killing me now, lol. Would you give a relationship a second try with someone where your relationship was disrespectful on both sides due to immaturity (bc of their age) on one person's end and the person being fed up and giving them a taste of their own medicine on the other, if you both have seemed to grow past it (years have gone by) and leave the past dead and buried?

If it was disrespectful on both sides THEN .... what makes them think that it would not be disrespectful on both sides ... NOW.

That's a poor dynamic in a relationship and typically when you restart the relationship the same issues resurface .. and you fall back into the same dysfunctional relationship patterns.

Sometimes there is 'unfinished business' that you may not even be aware of until something goes wrong and ZAP .. you get to get him/her BACK for an incident that happened X time ago. See,never got over whatever - can get ugly.

I say NO.

Learn from your mistakes in that relationship and start fresh with someone else.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Apr 29 2014 at 3:02pm
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

If it was disrespectful on both sides THEN .... what makes them think that it would not be disrespectful on both sides ... NOW.

That's a poor dynamic in a relationship and typically when you restart the relationship the same issues resurface .. and you fall back into the same dysfunctional relationship patterns.

Sometimes there is 'unfinished business' that you may not even be aware of until something goes wrong and ZAP .. you get to get him/her BACK for an incident that happened X time ago. See,never got over whatever - can get ugly.

I say NO.

Learn from your mistakes in that relationship and start fresh with someone else.
Thank you. That's what I tried to say. I'm going to let her read that others said the same thing
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 8:16am
Noooooooooo don't do it. I feel as if it didn't work out the first time, it won't work out the 2nd time. 

Sometimes an EX is just that for a reason and you just have to keep it on a friendship level, no matter how tempting it may be.....
AriesBabe09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AriesBabe09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 12:51pm
Tell your friend to stop wasting good years and leave that dead relationship alone.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply