Perfect Hair Collection

Returning Hair to CV

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Returning Hair to CV
    Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:32am
Anyone ever returned hair to a CV? I ordered several stock units and all came in the wrong size. I emailed Roman about them and he's asking me to send them back for an exchange. Now that expense is gonna be on my head. Is it worth it to send them back? I'm thinking it might be too risky cus he can send me a wrong size again. Or is it less hassle to sell them off on ebay (or bhm). The hair itself is good but I can't even try them on cus they're way too small.

Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 12:16pm
See if he will give you a UPS return authorization number to return them under his account so you dont have to pay the shipping.

If not:

Send it back through the smallest USPS flat rate express packaging that you can fit it into. Fill out the cust*m f*rm  and put 'Synthetic Wigs' "Sample' with value of $5 each for each wig (total under $20 usd).
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:19pm
Thanks so much for the info!!Big smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply