Perfect Hair Collection

repost? two babies left in the car, dead

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:38pm
Those kids had 2 parents. If their father had been paying CS, she probably could have afforded daycare. They both should be on trial.
Sponsored Links

LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Those kids had 2 parents. If their father had been paying CS, she probably could have afforded daycare. They both should be on trial.
Yall are tough on BHM! Not necessarily. Child support is based off of the incomes of the two parents and the cost of established childcare. Daycares have long waiting list. Daycare is expensive...and all these daycare horror store posts on BHM I could understand why some people choose not to go the daycare route. I am blessed enough to have family members who have retired to look after my child. The thing that angers me the most is that her family and church were so supportive in bailing her out, where were they when she needed someone to watch her kids? Also, for you single mom bashers...what if the husband and she worked at the same time...she would still be in the same predicament of trying to find childcare.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 7:15pm
u mean both of h er parents are pastors and there was not one single person in that congregation whom she could ask for help from?......
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

I don't feel a bit sorry for her.

Obviously her family situation is bad if she could not count on family to babysit while she went to work.

Another example of irresponsible sex if she got knocked up with 2 babies at her age ... where she knew did could not provide for them so she would end up leaving them in odd places ALONE instead of hiring help.

Should have had responsible sex and not gotten knocked up at all or had an abortion within the first month or two when the baby was the size of a pea.

Instead she brought those 2 innocents lives into the world (who knows what else they suffered at her hands) just so that they could die a horrible death like that.

Fry her.

I don't understand when people talk like this. Your observation is already after the fact that she had the kids. She probably had a good job before having the kids and lost it after the kids were born. YES she is wrong for leaving the innocent babies in the car but how can you chastise and say she should've had protected sex knowing the article states the kids are 20 months and 3 months already here in the world.

Bruh responses and opinions like this are the reason why the world is going to sh*t. I'm thoroughly tired of people coddling women who make the MISTAKE of having kids they can't afford or duly provide for. Maybe if she had been told to keep her legs closed until she could provide for her kids in a fashion that would not have resulted in their painful deaths, one life could have been spared. This woman killed her kids. They already started off at an immediate disadvantage with no father in the picture because of mama's actions but now they're dead -_-.

agreed.

im not against being a single parent or a poor parent, but i'm way against being an unprepared parent.  life happens but she was 23 with a 2 yr old and an infant.  she shouldn't have put herself in that position.  she knew what she was walking into and i refuse to believe otherwise.  it's not that hard to avoid fcked up situations.  she went to college, so we can't play the uneducated card.  I could've had children by now but i'm a realist and realistically it would not work yet.  why is this concept so hard for people?  now two kids are dead, to add to the millions who are starving and neglected by ill-prepared and deadbeat parents.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Bruh responses and opinions like this are the reason why the world is going to sh*t. I'm thoroughly tired of people coddling women who make the MISTAKE of having kids they can't afford or duly provide for. Maybe if she had been told to keep her legs closed until she could provide for her kids in a fashion that would not have resulted in their painful deaths, one life could have been spared. This woman killed her kids. They already started off at an immediate disadvantage with no father in the picture because of mama's actions but now they're dead -_-.

Heart
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 7:39pm
Very poor decisions.

She'll have time to rethink her life while she's in jail.

RIP to those innocent babies.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

I'm not sure how people are trying to link her irresponsible behavior to her marital status. In The majority of marriages to this day the mother is the primary caregiver of children. Unless people are saying that with a husband she could afford child care I don't get it.

Some people mentioned they don't promote single mothers. I'm saying shes already a mother and its not like she chose to be single. Even if she were married it could've happened that she would still be taking care of the kids herself if the hubby is no good. 

She absolutely chose it.

A 19 year old who gets pregnant while on full scholarship...you have to go out of your way to avoid free condoms, birth control, plan b pills, and abortions on a college campus.

Then she dropped out of school, decided she was grown and moved out of her parents house (probably because she was acting too big for her britches), works at bs jobs, and gets pregnant with a second child when the first is only 8 months, steals and commit crimes...and then kills those poor children.

She chose a deadbeat (or another dumbass teenager who became a deadbeat), TWICE. She chose to be in the position she was in. She has to be responsible for that. A person would have to be brain damaged to expect a good outcome from any of these choices.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 7:49pm
i still don't get the connection. 
-there are married women who kill their infants due to postpartum depression
-there are married women who ignore warnings and sleep their infants on their bellies and their babies die of SIDS
-there are married women who leave their children unattended and their children die of burns, dog attacks, drowning, furniture falling on them etc

she made a stupid decision plain and simple. 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:01pm
I don't get the whole choosing to be a single parent logic. While I agree that people need to be careful as far as having kids before they are ready for them, no person knows how the other parent will be as far as helping to take care of their children. Yes, she was dumb as hell for popping out a SECOND baby from the guy though (if in fact the kids are from the same guy and the father of her kids is really a deadbeat dad since I dont know what lead to her being a single parent).
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:05pm
Horrible decision to leave them babies, but a part of me is relieved that she didn't leave em with a boyfriend that would abuse them sexually or physically and leave them scarred for life...

Edited by Bored w/Out Me? - Jan 15 2014 at 8:45pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>