FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

repost? two babies left in the car, dead

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

Author
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:00am
She should've given her kids up. When you resort to leaving your children in a car all day, it's time to give em up because you're now jeopardizing the safety of the children.

She put her job over her children, and now she's jobless, childless, and facing charges.

Don't they have safe-havens (hospitals) where you can anonymously drop a child off and flee?
Sponsored Links

Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:14am
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

She should've given her kids up. When you resort to leaving your children in a car all day, it's time to give em up because you're now jeopardizing the safety of the children.

She put her job over her children, and now she's jobless, childless, and facing charges.

Don't they have safe-havens (hospitals) where you can anonymously drop a child off and flee?
some states do that for newborns, Idk if they do that for toddlers and up.

Sad all around. This is why I'm pro abortion and pro birth control.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:16am
As sympathetic as the tone of that article is, I thought she was white until I got to the name Jelani. 

Po babies. RIP Jelani & Jade.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:45am
I feel bad for her and the kids. Sad story.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:49am
I am curious how she made bail. Someone paid 13k to get her out. Who paid for that and where were they when she left her babies in the car?
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 11:22am
I don't feel a bit sorry for her.

Obviously her family situation is bad if she could not count on family to babysit while she went to work.

Another example of irresponsible sex if she got knocked up with 2 babies at her age ... where she knew did could not provide for them so she would end up leaving them in odd places ALONE instead of hiring help.

Should have had responsible sex and not gotten knocked up at all or had an abortion within the first month or two when the baby was the size of a pea.

Instead she brought those 2 innocents lives into the world (who knows what else they suffered at her hands) just so that they could die a horrible death like that.

Fry her.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 11:25am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

I don't feel a bit sorry for her.

Obviously her family situation is bad if she could not count on family to babysit while she went to work.

Another example of irresponsible sex if she got knocked up with 2 babies at her age ... where she knew did could not provide for them so she would end up leaving them in odd places ALONE instead of hiring help.

Should have had responsible sex and not gotten knocked up at all or had an abortion within the first month or two when the baby was the size of a pea.

Instead she brought those 2 innocents lives into the world (who knows what else they suffered at her hands) just so that they could die a horrible death like that.

Fry her.

I don't understand when people talk like this. Your observation is already after the fact that she had the kids. She probably had a good job before having the kids and lost it after the kids were born. YES she is wrong for leaving the innocent babies in the car but how can you chastise and say she should've had protected sex knowing the article states the kids are 20 months and 3 months already here in the world.
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 11:57am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

I am curious how she made bail. Someone paid 13k to get her out. Who paid for that and where were they when she left her babies in the car?

130K.  I had read the original article on HuffPo and it was said some people had sent her letters of support.  I wonder if people donated? $130,000 is a lot.  This puzzles me as well.  Sidenote, there is hella money in the justice system. 
Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

130K.  I had read the original article on HuffPo and it was said some people had sent her letters of support.  I wonder if people donated? $130,000 is a lot.  This puzzles me as well.  Sidenote, there is hella money in the justice system. 

nah you pay 10% for bail
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 12:31pm
^^ Oh okay. I wonder if her parents borrowed the money to bail her out.  It was said they are former military personnel who operate a church and live in a middle-class suburban neighborhood.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic