Perfect Hair Collection

repost? two babies left in the car, dead

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:29am
How could anybody leave babies in the car after hearing so many stories of children overheating and dying. Smh, I know she was single, but someone out there could have watched her babies. or she should have let her job know she had 2 babies. I know you have to be careful who you choose to watch your kids, it takes time to find someone or a place that doesn't cost a lot and someone you can trust, but leaving kids in a locked car is never an option, especially at that age. I'm wondering how long her shifts were and if she even would come and check on them.
Sponsored Links

decemberdiamond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote decemberdiamond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:31am
25 years will not be enough
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:32am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

I do not pity this woman. She left those two babies in a damn car unsupervised! The sympathetic tone of this article is disturbing.
All of this & I refuse to make/hear any excuses for her-- mental or otherwise. She knew what she was doing and she's done it before.

You're 23, an "academic standout" and "college scholarship student", but lack the cognizance needed to realize children shouldn't be left unsupervised and of all places, a locked vehicle?

Gtfohwtbs. Go to jail. Go directly to jail.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:35am
Man I feel so bad for single mothers out here. So daggone bad. It was a reckless decision she will have to face for the rest of her life. No family, baby daddy, friend, next door neighbor.....Somebody to watch those kidsCry. It was a bad choice.

She's a smart girl obviously since she was able to go to school on scholarships and managed kids at the sametime. But I feel there was a little pride in her choices. Like if I could do the school thing by myself then I can take care of my kids by myself. Those kids were in the car all 3 days that she started that job. Its unfortunate that they died on day 3.Cry She should've worked out a deal with a daycare center. Given them a sob story and rolled on the floor just for them to be watched while you earn some income.(I've done this before by the way). Daycare is expensive but you have to do what you have to do for the sake of the kids.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:04am
Nobody's job would be that important that I would leave my young ass kids in the car while I go work. Maybe it's just me but if I couldn't find a babysitter I would've been fired that day for calling out
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:23am
Jeeezuz Niecy look at the babys toes in your AVI....Her face is so daggone cayuteeee.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:35am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Jeeezuz Niecy look at the babys toes in your AVI....Her face is so daggone cayuteeee.

Embarrassed Thanks. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:45am
i feel bad for her, but not sorry for her.  her intention was to provide for her kids, but her own actions and decision making lead to all of this.  
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:47am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i feel bad for her. she was only on the job 3 days and probably was afraid to call out and wasnt thinking straight.  no one wants to take care of small children and the ones who do wont do it unless they can throw in a couple of jabs about how you shouldve never gotten pregnant in the first place. 

I see your point.  It's a messed up situation for everyone involved. 
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:53am
smh. had to have been postpartum
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style