BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Repost? Ten year old girl big chop!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 3:06pm
she is absolutely adorable and i have the utmost respect for this youngin Heart

Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

a 10 year old child should not have their own you-tube channel. 

Why not?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 4:10pm
oh her hair is very finely textured
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Aww
Like Willow

willow had hair damage?
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by r0ck_starr r0ck_starr wrote:

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

If I'm not mistaken from what the girl said in the video she wasn't relaxed anyway. She was still natural the only reason she BC'd was from heat damage from her parents blow drying her hair.

Confused
Seriously? Then if thats the case, I need to to cut off all my hair too. Just plains stupid. She's a child that still has to go to school.

Kinda what i was thinking. Unnecessary IMO. There will be issues at shool. A ten year old shouldnt have to handle that kinda pressure if she doesnt have to. But if she can then kudos to her, i just dont think there wasnt another alternative. Just leave the hair and pamper it let it grow out. Meh,

Edited by Wildfire - Dec 05 2012 at 4:17pm
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 4:19pm
I admire her courage. No way I coulda made the decision to rock a Ceasar at 10 years old. I woulda been holding on to my damaged tresses . I commend her for taking the steps that are gonna help her in the long run.

Her YouTube channel seems very age appropriate to me and you can tell her parents are very involved.

Much luck and success to this beautiful young lady who seems to have a beautiful spirit and courage outta this world.
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 7:12pm
She really didn't need to cut off her hair, a good DC every week can help restore ur hair after heat damage. It worked for me anyway.

Edited by Allure. - Dec 05 2012 at 7:13pm
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 7:21pm
What a brave little girl.  She has beautiful hair!  I commend her parents for raising her with such confidence! 
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

i dont think-- cutting one's hair to embark on a healthy hair journey should be considered a phase or even talked about in the same light as a child who wants a cassie hair cut....or to color her hair blue,  pink and gold.

and yes she's in school....where she may very well be made fun of b/c of her hair choice..
but do we really want to to raise children-- that we teach-- fawk trying to improve yourself-- if others are going to make fun of your decision -- put that decision on a back burner...to appease the masses.??

eeewww. wont be my child.

ClapThat's beautful.

gracias doll.
its a sad ass case that its adults on a hair forum saying anything besides praise for this girl.
but meh--such is life.
FarrahTheLibra View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarrahTheLibra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 8:10pm
She has a beautiful face.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>