Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Repost? Ten year old girl big chop!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 1:26pm
Why is it so wrong for a black girl to cut her hair..bhm confuses me
Sponsored Links

babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 1:35pm
Her hair is beautiful I agree that kids go through changes and may end up not liking their hair. But, hair isn't that important to everyone and when she talked about if she ever got cancer she would know how to style short hair. I almost cried.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

black women love heat damage

It makes them look like they got indian in they family. 
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 1:41pm
i dont think-- cutting one's hair to embark on a healthy hair journey should be considered a phase or even talked about in the same light as a child who wants a cassie hair cut....or to color her hair blue,  pink and gold.

and yes she's in school....where she may very well be made fun of b/c of her hair choice..
but do we really want to to raise children-- that we teach-- fawk trying to improve yourself-- if others are going to make fun of your decision -- put that decision on a back burner...to appease the masses.??

eeewww. wont be my child.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

i dont think-- cutting one's hair to embark on a healthy hair journey should be considered a phase or even talked about in the same light as a child who wants a cassie hair cut....or to color her hair blue,  pink and gold.

and yes she's in school....where she may very well be made fun of b/c of her hair choice..
but do we really want to to raise children-- that we teach-- fawk trying to improve yourself-- if others are going to make fun of your decision -- put that decision on a back burner...to appease the masses.??

eeewww. wont be my child.

ClapThat's beautful.
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 2:19pm
Im all for the big chop. My mom did a number on me with an S-curl on top of a Just For Me. Thankfully I only lost a patch in the center seemingly from my ponytail being in the same spot daily. I just wished that after her big chop, they wouldve edged it up.
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 2:25pm
a 10 year old child should not have their own you-tube channel. 
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 2:52pm

Obiviously, the girl got confidence and self-esteem in herself that it don't matter what the other kids are going to think at the playground.. Her parents should be commended for raising a child with such a mindset. She more confident than I ever was at that age.. So, kudos to her.. Nothing wrong with that child wanting to pratice healthy hair care at that age..

Edited by EasterBell - Dec 05 2012 at 3:00pm
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 3:06pm
she is absolutely adorable and i have the utmost respect for this youngin Heart

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

a 10 year old child should not have their own you-tube channel. 

Why not?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic