BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Repost? Ten year old girl big chop!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:36pm
She's a child with her own youtube channel.
Let me watch her other videos. 
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by r0ck_starr r0ck_starr wrote:

If I'm not mistaken from what the girl said in the video she wasn't relaxed anyway. She was still natural the only reason she BC'd was from heat damage from her parents blow drying her hair.

Confused
Seriously? Then if thats the case, I need to to cut off all my hair too. Just plains stupid. She's a child that still has to go to school.

The little girl said herself in the video she's the one that wanted to cut her hair off not her parents. Also what does her having to go to school have to do with anything? It's just hair it'll grow back. The worse that can happen is kids calling her bald headed or something of the sorts.
Nicey I get what you're saying. But, she's 10! So that decision IMO, shouldn't be made by her. I have a daughter and she goes through so many phase, (dabbling with color) and she also cut her hair off (the sides)...and we fought tooth and nail for her to stop getting the sides cut off.because I refused to see the foolishness she was doing to herself. At 10 you are going though many changes, and cutting your hair to a caesar, may not be the best idea.

Plus I can't help but think what was the motive in posting the video? The child didn't post it herself did she? It must've been the parents.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Nicey I get what you're saying. But, she's 10! So that decision IMO, shouldn't be made by her. I have a daughter and she goes through so many phase, (dabbling with color) and she also cut her hair off (the sides)...and we fought tooth and nail for her to stop getting the sides cut off.because I refused to see the foolishness she was doing to herself. At 10 you are going though many changes, and cutting your hair to a caesar, may not be the best idea.

Plus I can't help but think what was the motive in posting the video? The child didn't post it herself did she? It must've been the parents.

She posted it.
It's her channel.
She has other videos and she responds to the comments. .

Edited by Sang Froid - Dec 05 2012 at 12:44pm
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:46pm
which may be worse. Maybe she decided to cut her hair completely off to garner attention to her yt channel? Either way, I don't think she should be making that decision at 10.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:49pm
If her hair was damaged...what's the problem?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:50pm
Look. Hair grows. Shocked
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by r0ck_starr r0ck_starr wrote:

If I'm not mistaken from what the girl said in the video she wasn't relaxed anyway. She was still natural the only reason she BC'd was from heat damage from her parents blow drying her hair.

Confused
Seriously? Then if thats the case, I need to to cut off all my hair too. Just plains stupid. She's a child that still has to go to school.

The little girl said herself in the video she's the one that wanted to cut her hair off not her parents. Also what does her having to go to school have to do with anything? It's just hair it'll grow back. The worse that can happen is kids calling her bald headed or something of the sorts.

That's the child's youtube channel so I wouldn't be surprised if she posted it herself especially since most kids these days know more about navigating the internet than adults do. And seeing as how she did it for the health of her hair I don't see what the big deal is especially if she's saying her hair was heat damaged due to things her mom was doing to her hair. Judging from the videos she has on her channel it looks like she does her research on how to maintain her hair and keep it healthy. IMO if the parents were allowing her to walk around with a head full of sewn in blonde yaki weave that weighed more than she did THEN that would be a cause for side eyeing them.
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 1:13pm
kudos to her parents for instilling in her that hair isn't everything 
kudos to her parents for esteeming her to not care what other people think 
kudos to this little girl for doing what makes her happy and not what society thinks is acceptable 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 1:16pm
Aww
Like Willow
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 1:18pm
her hair was obviously damaged.

if you look at the condition of her hair from her big chop video
to her post chop video.

at such a young age-- she's doing what ppl wait decades to learn (if they ever learn at all)
healthy hair practices.

so for that i applaud her.

being upset at her cutting her damaged hair-- and learning to be better.
is like me seeing a kid exercising and rolling my eyes.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic