BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Repost? Ten year old girl big chop!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 9:27am
At ten she shouldn't have had a perm to begin with, then there would be no need to big chop...Parents are just lazy...Yeah I said it!

Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 9:49am
thats crazy...chopping hair at 10? how did you mess it up so bad?? thats stupid.
bubblyboo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubblyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 9:50am
^^^Yup they sure are. My grandma is letting my 8 year old cousin get a relaxer next year. It's just too young. Maybe high school age is ok but she's a baby.
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 10:03am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

At ten she shouldn't have had a perm to begin with, then there would be no need to big chop...Parents are just lazy...Yeah I said it!

So true my mom put a perm in my hair at 5 or 6 she regrets it to this day.
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 10:19am
that little girl made me smile 
she has a beautiful spirit about her 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 10:21am
If I'm not mistaken from what the girl said in the video she wasn't relaxed anyway. She was still natural the only reason she BC'd was from heat damage from her parents blow drying her hair.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 10:37am
my parents used to send me to get perms and jheri curls too... my hair never fell out. 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:20am
i transitioned at like 10-12....i begged my mom for a perm....she gave me one...and then my hair fell out. and then she was like "do you want another perm?" i said no and that was the end of that.  years later i relaxed again...at like 16 or so.

Edited by EPITOME - Dec 05 2012 at 11:21am
r0ck_starr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r0ck_starr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:58am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

If I'm not mistaken from what the girl said in the video she wasn't relaxed anyway. She was still natural the only reason she BC'd was from heat damage from her parents blow drying her hair.

Confused
Seriously? Then if thats the case, I need to to cut off all my hair too. Just plains stupid. She's a child that still has to go to school.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by r0ck_starr r0ck_starr wrote:

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Confused
Seriously? Then if thats the case, I need to to cut off all my hair too. Just plains stupid. She's a child that still has to go to school.

The little girl said herself in the video she's the one that wanted to cut her hair off not her parents. Also what does her having to go to school have to do with anything? It's just hair it'll grow back. The worse that can happen is kids calling her bald headed or something of the sorts.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>