BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Repost?? RTA bus driver Artis Hughes fired

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Guidelines my ass. Guidelines don't care bout nobody when its not them being attacked.
the hood aint safe for AA women though
Sponsored Links

impervious99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote impervious99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:55pm
wow tragic....it's a wild thing..I agree that maybe he could have stopped the bus, but the way this chick was going, i'm sure she would have still been giving him static and if he got off the bus, surely she would have followed....

there are two versions of the vid..a short one that aired on worldstar and a cellphon vid from the back of the bus that actually like 4 min long and they were getting into it then.....it's easy to say what we would do but if a person spit on you AND hit you....who knows what would do....I've never been in that situation from a man or a woman or child or whoever...but God help them if they do..jus sayin.....
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:15pm
I'm not surprised he lost his job and do I really care? Nope.

However, if I was in the same situation as him, I wouldn't have any remorse for my actions. Spitting on someone disrespectful and nasty. I'm not sure I would have uppercutted her, but she would have been harmed. Stern Smile Certain jobs don't pay enough to be disrespected like that.
sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 7:21am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

How unfortunate for him.

He should sue Ms. Lane. Then again, her most valuable possession was probably that raggedy ass stringy greaseball of a phony pony, and it's probably still chillin under one of those bus seats.

But she might win the lotto one day or dictate a book to someone, he should still sue her.

DeadLOLLOLLOL
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:52am
As much FOUL sh*t we say here. Jokingly and seriously....now some of y'all wanna throw ya pinky fanger in the air and feign disgust.

L.M.F.A.OOOOOOOOOO

Bish pleaseLOL
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:58am
The messenger and how you deliver the message matters to me.

All that was uneccesary.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 10:06am
Jones that's cool and all. You're entitled to your opinion :-)

And I'm entitled to mine.

Which is, I call bullsh*t on Bhm's *fragile* ears.

If that's not you, cool!Thumbs Up
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 10:07am
Of course we are entitled.
Wasnt trying to change yours, just stated mine.

Sure, I do have fragile ears though

Edited by jonesable - Nov 08 2012 at 10:08am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 10:49am
LOLHeart i have a vulgar sense of humor. I can totally get beyond the bitch this n that "hood" context she was using. I can totally respect that you can't Jones. Because I believe you. But just briefly scanning the page (u know how I scan posts not posters lol)

Hell Naw! LOL
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Guidelines my ass. Guidelines don't care bout nobody when its not them being attacked.
the hood aint safe for AA women though

Just have a seat
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon