Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Repost?? RTA bus driver Artis Hughes fired

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

she summarized how i feel

Her video sounds ignorant with all that cursing. I couldn't even finish.

Black people can never speak on something without utilizing every curse word in the book.
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:54pm
I couldn't get past the first 30 seconds
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

A client tried to stab me.
He was a creepy sex offender and an abuser and was getting irritated with my questions.
That was crazy.

Security came and handled him.

I agree he should not have done that and just sucked it up and follow the handbook
Confused im glad you're okay...but i would've tossed that handbook out the window. forget that job my life is in danger.Cry LOLyou're better than me man...im heated just reading about it.Confused
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 3:06pm
I'm sure my bosses would have had my back if I did.
And had I been thinking like myself I would.

But he was huge and crazy and had a violent history .
Im glad God made me think logically that day

Thanks Lady Ice

Edited by jonesable - Nov 07 2012 at 3:06pm
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 4:18pm
Guidelines my ass. Guidelines don't care bout nobody when its not them being attacked.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by Nijjah25 Nijjah25 wrote:

do most people on here have jobs??????

i don't care what a customer does...

when you react other than what your company handbook says, there are disciplinary consequences..... why are yall Outraged that he lost his job?

Yes I know we are human and have emotions and reactions..but don't get mad when your job gets snatched...A company cares way more about their reputation..than your employment.

Tis All
Word
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Guidelines my ass. Guidelines don't care bout nobody when its not them being attacked.
the hood aint safe for AA women though
impervious99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote impervious99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:55pm
wow tragic....it's a wild thing..I agree that maybe he could have stopped the bus, but the way this chick was going, i'm sure she would have still been giving him static and if he got off the bus, surely she would have followed....

there are two versions of the vid..a short one that aired on worldstar and a cellphon vid from the back of the bus that actually like 4 min long and they were getting into it then.....it's easy to say what we would do but if a person spit on you AND hit you....who knows what would do....I've never been in that situation from a man or a woman or child or whoever...but God help them if they do..jus sayin.....
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:15pm
I'm not surprised he lost his job and do I really care? Nope.

However, if I was in the same situation as him, I wouldn't have any remorse for my actions. Spitting on someone disrespectful and nasty. I'm not sure I would have uppercutted her, but she would have been harmed. Stern Smile Certain jobs don't pay enough to be disrespected like that.
sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 7:21am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

How unfortunate for him.

He should sue Ms. Lane. Then again, her most valuable possession was probably that raggedy ass stringy greaseball of a phony pony, and it's probably still chillin under one of those bus seats.

But she might win the lotto one day or dictate a book to someone, he should still sue her.

DeadLOLLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
  Share Topic