Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Repost?? RTA bus driver Artis Hughes fired

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 8:11pm
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.Big smile
Sponsored Links

NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 10:00pm
I don't care really. I do know that whatever material God used to make her jaw I would want that same material used to make a winter bag.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

I don't care really. I do know that whatever material God used to make her jaw I would want that same material used to make a winter bag.
Dead
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 10:21pm
Every thought doesn't need to be shared...KIM

Edited by FarraFace - Nov 06 2012 at 10:23pm
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:56am
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait

Am I really seeing three black men hand clapping this mess?????

There should always be some kind of regret about beating someone down and dragging them about like a rag doll and tearing out their hair

If he exercised restraint, he'd be testifying at her trial, likely compensated by the city and he'd get early retirement with a healthy pension instead he's getting handclaps from the mindless who aren't helping his legal defense and will not put a dime on his books, feed him, clothe him or give him a place to live once he gets out.

'Bout nothing he could have done differently ... well let's teach you.

goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:07am
is the girl getting punished?

what happens to passengers who assault bus drivers?
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:17am
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

LOL
where u been boo
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:51am
That's what his ass gets. Sayonara
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:58am
Why are we still having this debate? He was composed enough to stop the bus, get out of his seat and sock the motherloving sh*t out of her. That time would have been better spent calling the police. He obviously beats women and has been getting away with it. Until now that is. He better practice saying "would you like fries with that?"

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:07am
she summarized how i feel

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair