Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Repost?? RTA bus driver Artis Hughes fired

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:51pm
i disagree, she would of knocked an old white mans kufi off just the same. 
Sponsored Links

honeydrop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote honeydrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

im confused as to why he thought he wouldnt be fired. he knew damn well uppercuts aint in the handbook.

LOL LOLLOL LOL, yes he did, but the way he hit her seemed like it was written in his special handbook in bold letters.  One of the most expensive uppercuts I've seen.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:53pm
I don't know .
Some black ppl act all submissive in the prescence of whites.
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by honeydrop honeydrop wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

im confused as to why he thought he wouldnt be fired. he knew damn well uppercuts aint in the handbook.

LOL LOLLOL LOL, yes he did, but the way he hit her seemed like it was written in his special handbook in bold letters.  One of the most expensive uppercuts I've seen.

*faints*
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

since we throwing the race card out their

anybody think that lunatic woman would've done the same thing had it been an old white man bus driver?

Yes.

The result, i think, WOULD be a lot different though.

Edited by bg - Nov 06 2012 at 3:01pm
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

since we throwing the race card out their

anybody think that lunatic woman would've done the same thing had it been an old white man bus driver?

LoL hell yeah. 
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:00pm
She was shot 4 times?
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by bg bg wrote:

Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

I really don't give a about the bus driver at all.

Plenty of unstable people can function in life. Don't take it so literally.

And I still have absolutely no sympathy for him like at all. Sorry to break it to you but some people have greater responsibilities than others. If a patient cusses out a doctor in a hospital and he cusses her right back guess who gets in trouble? The doctor. The doctor's reputation will go down. So sorry.

He is fired cause he chose to uppercut and choke and drag someone out of the bus over keeping his job. Nothing is stopping him now from behaving like an idiot. He can still go find that woman's ass and uppercut her some more. Just can't be working for the RTA bus system while doing so. No sympathy.

i don't care if you sympathize with him or not, that had nothing to do with my point

idk what the bolded has to do with this story, but okkkkkk

for every ACTION there is a REACTION

you never know how people are going to react to a situation, let alone one that involves saliva and hands being thrown

he did not randomly uppercut an innocent female citizen, HER ACTIONS caused him to react that way. 

He still was given directives as to how he should behave on the job and he didn't heed them which is why he was fired. Sooooo......?
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by bg bg wrote:

Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

I really don't give a about the bus driver at all.

Plenty of unstable people can function in life. Don't take it so literally.

And I still have absolutely no sympathy for him like at all. Sorry to break it to you but some people have greater responsibilities than others. If a patient cusses out a doctor in a hospital and he cusses her right back guess who gets in trouble? The doctor. The doctor's reputation will go down. So sorry.

He is fired cause he chose to uppercut and choke and drag someone out of the bus over keeping his job. Nothing is stopping him now from behaving like an idiot. He can still go find that woman's ass and uppercut her some more. Just can't be working for the RTA bus system while doing so. No sympathy.

i don't care if you sympathize with him or not, that had nothing to do with my point

idk what the bolded has to do with this story, but okkkkkk

for every ACTION there is a REACTION

you never know how people are going to react to a situation, let alone one that involves saliva and hands being thrown

he did not randomly uppercut an innocent female citizen, HER ACTIONS caused him to react that way. 

I have no clue why you keep quoting me. All I did was state my opinion. I did not respond to anyone in particular, just the OP. I know 99% of bhm is #beatthatass. I am not. I do not know how many times I have to reeiterate to you that I do not give a about the bus driver. He was not on the street. He was at work. 

Duhhhhh anyone can obviously she was out of line, but he used excessive force. He could have handled it better and obviously his job believed so as well. If you can't see that then ok. I do not care about your opinion and you will not sway mine. No sympathy. 

O and the bolded was an analogy. Sleepy

Edited by keepgrowing - Nov 06 2012 at 3:04pm
Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:03pm
pow
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System