Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Repost?? RTA bus driver Artis Hughes fired
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

Repost?? RTA bus driver Artis Hughes fired

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 12 2010
Location: SC
Status: Offline
Points: 284283
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:38pm
He should have handled it differently .

But Lord if someone spits on me when I'm not in the mood .....
I would give her the chance to call her parents , family, and friends to inform them of the servere ass cutting will receive and would give her an opportunity to pray .

Just thinking about it bothers me
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 20 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 76917
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:40pm
I think RTA made the correct move. His justification may get him out of criminal liability, but RTA can't condone that type of action. I feel bad for him, but it was fair. He has over 20 years of experience. He'll find another job. He could make a song or write a book about his experience. I wish him the best.
Back to Top
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 10 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 55056
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by bg bg wrote:

Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

lol u can't go around uppercutting people. What's next? He going to start dropkicking crackheads on the bus. That man's not stable himself. I have no sympathy for him. No. Sympathy.


and you can't go around spitting and hitting on people either unless you wanna get a super duper upper cut

he was operating a bus so clearly he was stable before ole girl decided to get up in his personal space.

no winners here...clearly

I really don't give a about the bus driver at all. Plenty of unstable people can function in life. Don't take it so literally.

And I still have absolutely no sympathy for him like at all. Sorry to break it to you but some people have greater responsibilities than others. If a patient cusses out a doctor in a hospital and he cusses her right back guess who gets in trouble? The doctor. The doctor's reputation will go down. So sorry. 

He is fired cause he chose to uppercut and choke and drag someone out of the bus over keeping his job. Nothing is stopping him now from behaving like an idiot. He can still go find that woman's ass and uppercut her some more. Just can't be working for the RTA bus system while doing so. No sympathy.
Back to Top
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 28 2007
Location: myworld
Status: Offline
Points: 61622
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I think RTA made the correct move. His justification may get him out of criminal liability, but RTA can't condone that type of action. I feel bad for him, but it was fair. He has over 20 years of experience. He'll find another job. He could make a song or write a book about his experience. I wish him the best.



LOL....i can see it now.
Back to Top
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 13 2009
Location: Cambodia
Status: Offline
Points: 45432
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:43pm
since we throwing the race card out their

anybody think that lunatic woman would've done the same thing had it been an old white man bus driver?
Back to Top
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 20 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 31261
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

since we throwing the race card out their

anybody think that lunatic woman would've done the same thing had it been an old white man bus driver?



I honestly think so.  She obviously lacked any fcuks in the first place.  Maybe I am a cool-headed individual but I never saw a reason to cause a scene.  There are ways to address your grievances and she went about it the wrong way.  All she had to do is get his badge number, complain to the bus manager of some kind and keep at it. 
Back to Top
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 30 2012
Location: STL
Status: Offline
Points: 65540
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

since we throwing the race card out their

anybody think that lunatic woman would've done the same thing had it been an old white man bus driver?

Of course not.
Back to Top
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 08 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 32179
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:47pm
^^^ Most definitely
Back to Top
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 08 2005
Location: Minding mine
Status: Offline
Points: 38810
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

since we throwing the race card out their

anybody think that lunatic woman would've done the same thing had it been an old white man bus driver?
Hell naw.
Back to Top
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 20 2011
Location: The Dirty North
Status: Offline
Points: 21690
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:50pm

Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

I really don't give a about the bus driver at all.

Plenty of unstable people can function in life. Don't take it so literally.

And I still have absolutely no sympathy for him like at all. Sorry to break it to you but some people have greater responsibilities than others. If a patient cusses out a doctor in a hospital and he cusses her right back guess who gets in trouble? The doctor. The doctor's reputation will go down. So sorry.

He is fired cause he chose to uppercut and choke and drag someone out of the bus over keeping his job. Nothing is stopping him now from behaving like an idiot. He can still go find that woman's ass and uppercut her some more. Just can't be working for the RTA bus system while doing so. No sympathy.


i don't care if you sympathize with him or not, that had nothing to do with my point

idk what the bolded has to do with this story, but okkkkkk

for every ACTION there is a REACTION

you never know how people are going to react to a situation, let alone one that involves saliva and hands being thrown

he did not randomly uppercut an innocent female citizen, HER ACTIONS caused him to react that way. 


Edited by bg - Nov 06 2012 at 2:53pm
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down