Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Repost?? RTA bus driver Artis Hughes fired

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:06pm
Damnnnnnnnnnn
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by bg bg wrote:

Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

I really don't give a about the bus driver at all.

Plenty of unstable people can function in life. Don't take it so literally.

And I still have absolutely no sympathy for him like at all. Sorry to break it to you but some people have greater responsibilities than others. If a patient cusses out a doctor in a hospital and he cusses her right back guess who gets in trouble? The doctor. The doctor's reputation will go down. So sorry.

He is fired cause he chose to uppercut and choke and drag someone out of the bus over keeping his job. Nothing is stopping him now from behaving like an idiot. He can still go find that woman's ass and uppercut her some more. Just can't be working for the RTA bus system while doing so. No sympathy.

i don't care if you sympathize with him or not, that had nothing to do with my point

idk what the bolded has to do with this story, but okkkkkk

for every ACTION there is a REACTION

you never know how people are going to react to a situation, let alone one that involves saliva and hands being thrown

he did not randomly uppercut an innocent female citizen, HER ACTIONS caused him to react that way. 

Edited by ModelessDiva - Nov 06 2012 at 3:09pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by bg bg wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Damn we mad bc ppl quoting now?

Lmao

Man look....LOL

I really need to stop saying that.
I say it to my professors now :(
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

He still was given directives as to how he should behave on the job and he didn't heed them which is why he was fired. Sooooo......?
yep. Bottom line, there were rules, he didn't follow them, he got fired. Like they say, every action has a reaction.He didn't just randomly get fired... his actions caused him to get fired.

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Nov 06 2012 at 3:14pm
Afrocentchic View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Afrocentchic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

He still was given directives as to how he should behave on the job and he didn't heed them which is why he was fired. Sooooo......?
yep. Bottom line, there were rules, he didn't follow them, he got fired. Like they say, every action has a reaction.He didn't just randomly get fired... his actions caused him to get fired.
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:16pm
Now he just needs some jail time to finish it off! Beer
starflower7 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by Afrocentchic Afrocentchic wrote:

Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Dead
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:25pm
i knew this would happen.

"The employee handbook says an employee can be discharged if he uses overt force, strikes ... a member of the public," she said. "We understand he feels that his actions were in self-defense, but we disagree. The appropriate action should have been to pull over the bus and alert transit police and let them handle it."

he could have grabbed her or something, but he decided to uppercut her. come on. idk how anyone can think uppercutting someone while on the job is okay. now if he wants to go around uppercutting people on his own time, that's fine in my books.
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:52pm
Clap FANTASTIC news. I was hoping he'd lose his job, and if it were up to me, he'd also be looking at jail time.

25 years of service and he didn't know how to handle a situation like that? He deserved to be fired for being an imbecile. My friend is a metro bus driver in D.C., and he said that when in altercations with passengers (usually they are told to refrain from engaging in the fracas in the first place), pull the bus over and dial their emergency number for a police officer to intervene.

Not surprised some 'men' think this guy should be uplifted by the community. Yes. Let's praise and worship a woman beater. This is the type of example we need as 'men' in our communities. Just because this man had a job for 25 years he deserves an award, even after beating the crap out a woman half his size. Pathetic. I swear some of the guys on this board aren't even worth of being looked at or touched with a 200 foot pole.

Now all I need is for Obama to win this election tonight Thumbs Up.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 4:01pm
Meh, he'll be aight.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>
  Share Topic