Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Repost?? RTA bus driver Artis Hughes fired

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:17pm
wow.

i bet if the driver was a white man he'd still have a job. that man gave that company 25 years of blood, sweat and tears. driving those inner city streets, risking his life for the city. he dealt with belligerent thugs, hoodlums and violent hoodrats and did it all with a smile.

after 25, looooong years, he reaches his breaking point. that brotha may have been going through a personal crisis that day and was discombobulated at that juncture. when that rat spat and hit him, while he was still driving, he was still professional enough to keep the bus from swerving and causing an accident.

sad that we applaud another brotha who is jobless. at his age he should be enjoying his grandkids, fishing, playing dominoes, becoming a deacon, watching jeopardy imho. that rat took it all away. so now he's unemployed in a bad economy, no income, scared for his life because of death threats, at the ripe age of 68.

i hope artis gets uplifted by the community because that man is a asset. i wish artis hughes the best of luck and i hope he's given a second chance.

Sponsored Links

mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:17pm
He punched the outta her though. Her feet went in the air, I think. He blacked out when she came at him but I wished he would've thought that through.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:19pm
She need that uppercut.......to bad he lost his livelihood delivering it.......
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

wow.

i bet if the driver was a white man he'd still have a job. that man gave that company 25 years of blood, sweat and tears. driving those inner city streets, risking his life for the city. he dealt with belligerent thugs, hoodlums and violent hoodrats and did it all with a smile.

after 25, looooong years, he reaches his breaking point. that brotha may have been going through a personal crisis that day and was discombobulated at that juncture. when that rat spat and hit him, while he was still driving, he was still professional enough to keep the bus from swerving and causing an accident.

sad that we applaud another brotha who is jobless. at his age he should be enjoying his grandkids, fishing, playing dominoes, becoming a deacon, watching jeopardy imho. that rat took it all away. so now he's unemployed in a bad economy, no income, scared for his life because of death threats, at the ripe age of 68.

i hope artis gets uplifted by the community because that man is a asset. i wish artis hughes the best of luck and i hope he's given a second chance.

starflower7 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:22pm
I have nothing nice to say. 
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

im confused as to why he thought he wouldnt be fired. he knew damn well uppercuts aint in the handbook.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:25pm
everytime i think of that uppercut i imagine a popeye wind-up punchLOL "you goin to hell naw"
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

Cry 

damn shame

smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:27pm
this is sad all around.
i do feel like he could have handled it differently.
then i think about someone spitting on me and how i would have to shoot their ass and i'm like damn.

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:30pm
lol u can't go around uppercutting people. What's next? He going to start dropkicking crackheads on the bus. That man's not stable himself. I have no sympathy for him. No. Sympathy.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
  Share Topic