BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Repost? Foxy Tells All

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 11:37pm
Yes I believe Jayz had sex with her at a very young age. He was lusting after Bey when she was a young teen too.
He's so disgusting.

I haven't heard of the other stuff
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 11:37pm
damn
babycakebabe View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 11:48pm
so fake. that story has been floating around since balleralert blog first came out. if it were true, #1 foxy would have suffered for breaking the gag order that she signed and...it is just another ole stale internet rumor.
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by babycakebabe babycakebabe wrote:

so fake. that story has been floating around since balleralert blog first came out. if it were true, #1 foxy would have suffered for breaking the gag order that she signed and...it is just another ole stale internet rumor.
Please explain? What Gag order? Foxy needs the money!
babycakebabe View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

Originally posted by babycakebabe babycakebabe wrote:

Please explain? What Gag order? Foxy needs the money!

The 'article' says that she was forced to sign a gag order.
copied & pasted:
[According to Foxy, Jay Z signed her to “multiple gag orders for where she, Jamie and Jay engaged in a threesome”]

Edited by babycakebabe - May 08 2013 at 11:54pm
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 11:56pm
I believe the taking the virginity. Wasn't it jay that had some young side mexican girl in brooklyn being kept like 15, 16 3 years ago? It would explain why bey is aleays trying to seem young on instagram and tumblr.   

And the thing with jamie i want to believe because it seems everyone had relations with him but i don't think jay goes for the peen.

I'm waiting on kim porter and kelly rowlands book patiently
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

so many ppl have spoken ill about beyonce's breath publicly.

im inclined to think it must really be rank.

i guess we have learned her shortcoming.

Yea, that one has stuck waaaay too long.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 12:20am
You know, after watching Beyonce's personality and hearing her talk in her documentary, she comes off as really immature and young to me. I thought, "Who would be attracted to a personality like that?"
Even the song she has now is talking about how she's a "Grown woman". It's like bish, you 31 years old what else would you be? Why would you sing a song like that at this age? It's like a coming of age song 13 years too late Confused

It makes sense that Jay finds that attractive. She's easy to control because she literally went from her father's possession to her husband's

Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

I believe the taking the virginity. Wasn't it jay that had some young side mexican girl in brooklyn being kept like 15, 16 3 years ago? It would explain why bey is aleays trying to seem young on instagram and tumblr.   

And the thing with jamie i want to believe because it seems everyone had relations with him but i don't think jay goes for the peen.

I'm waiting on kim porter and kelly rowlands book patiently
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 1:56am
This story is so old and I believe every bit of it.
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 6:52am
Damn I never heard of b breath being bad lol. But I do believe the story. Jay like em young.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic