Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Repost? A.dodson says hes done w/  homosexuality
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair
 

Repost? A.dodson says hes done w/ homosexuality

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 26272829>


Bootiful Cream



Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 28 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 168261
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 10:52pm

aww CC!!

Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 23 2011
Location: Texas
Status: Offline
Points: 120225
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by Carmensworld Carmensworld wrote:

That's right, come on back to the heterosexual community Thumbs Up we welcome you with arms wide open Embarrassed.


Open arms... yes. Legs...hell no. No dookey d!cks over here.
 
LOLDeadLOL
 
 
Back to Top
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 21 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 20043
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 1:10am
Well this was some great post nap entertainment! 
Back to Top
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 18 2011
Location: In yo face
Status: Offline
Points: 18755
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 11:17am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by Allure. Allure. wrote:

off topic:
I never understood why gays/lesbians dress up like the opposite sex and wear it in public. I understand a man may be sexually attracted to another man, but that doesn't mean he has to dress up as a woman to act on it.

Being gay, in my opinion, is a sexual preference, not a life style. What he likes to do in his bedroom should stay there and shouldn't be flaunted to the rest of the world. That's like saying if a person likes S&M in the bedroom, it would be perfectly fine and normal if they wore leather bustiers, thongs, spike heels, whips, chains....etc...in public. No, that should all stay in the bedroom, because it's a sexual preference...not a lifestyle.

When  men start dressing and acting like women just because they like penis, or women dress like men because they like vagina... that's when I start believing they have a mental problem and should seek counseling because there could be bigger issues going on.

anywho...rant over...Ermm

Not every gay or lesbian person dress this way but regardless they dress that way for the same reasons you dress how you dress. It is apart of their identity. There are gay and lesbians who identity their gender as fem,masculine or andro just as that same identity exist within heteros and beyond.  Clothing is nothing more than fabric and cloth that we attempt assign gender to. In various cultures around the world there are articles of clothing that many here would consider fem but are a sign of strength and masculinity in others. In the same way some people feel no woman should ever be caught in pants. Are you mentally disturbed because you know whats comfortable to you?To assign a mental disorder to someone just because they want to wear a style that society thinks they shouldnt wear is ignorant imo.

Sexual identity and sexuality is complex and isnt as simple as people wish to believe it is. Being in the GLBT community is different than that of a str8 persons but that doesnt mean there are no similarities.  Many times people call it a lifestyle because they feel it is a choice however the culture that exist within the GBLT is different but shares many similarities to any other. People need  realize that not all gay (wo)men act,dress  like (wo)men or want to be (wo)men and that not all transgender ppl are homosexual. Folks just dont like it because it makes them uncomfortable.



 
I understand your point. Maybe I didn't word my first post correctly since it was just a quick rant that I typed out randomly.
 
I was referring to the confused men/women who actually believe they were born in the wrong body, or born as the wrong gender. Live their life as the opposite gender, and take drastic measures to "become" the opposite gender. It goes way beyond gender based clothes, fashion, style...etc. Their desire to be the opposite sex is so strong and severe that they're willing to butcher themselves in order to resemble their targeted identity. Saying things like "Even as a little boy, I always felt like a girl..." is all in their head.
I still stand by my belief that they're mentally ill with a gender identity disorder when they say they were born in the wrong body. A man who undergoes gender reassignment surgery,  is and will always be a man, regardless of what he did to his exterior. No amount of surgery or pills will ever make them female. I didn't say this to offend anyone who feels a certain way about how I feel about this topic. I just broadcasted my thoughts on it.
 
That said, I don't think people are mentally unstable for being sexually attracted to the opposite sex though. Being gay or lesbian is their sexual preference, and that's fine. People like a lot of different things in the bedroom. Also, I don't think they're mentally unstable for just wearing whatever they feel like wearing either. They know they're men, but happen to like pink pants and penis. So what?! That's what they like. But, fashion trends or whatever, have nothing to do with the point I made. 
 


Edited by Allure. - May 04 2013 at 11:19am
Back to Top
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 18 2011
Location: In yo face
Status: Offline
Points: 18755
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 11:27am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Dodson has posted a video on YouTube lashing out at TMZ because he thinks we implied he "worships Satan"  ... which we did not. 

In fact, a YouTube commenter explains it best -- "Just to be clear, the article said that Hebrew Israelites 'believe' in Satan, meaning they believe that Satan exists. Most Jewish people do not believe Satan is a sentient being."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/03/antoine-dodson-renounces-gay/#ixzz2SGpQMWu3 
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

seems like he's on drugs to me.


 
omg lmao!!LOLLOL poor doggy
Back to Top
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 31 2010
Location: <3 <3
Status: Offline
Points: 112534
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 11:32am
allure girlllllllllllll

Back to Top
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 14 2012
Location: North Sea
Status: Offline
Points: 48160
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 12:25pm
lawd
Back to Top
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 26 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 104655
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 2:11pm
summary please
Back to Top
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 27 2006
Location: Neutral Zone
Status: Offline
Points: 37969
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 6:04pm
He speaks truth but no one is trying to hear it from him...
Back to Top
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 26 2010
Location: inyomouf
Status: Offline
Points: 95369
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by Sinnamon_Mami Sinnamon_Mami wrote:

He speaks truth but no one is trying to hear it from him...


welp I think you may be alone with this stance^^.. But I feel sorry for him, someone has clearly spoke to him about his sexuality from their P.O.V and he is just repeating it. I don't think the gays really want him either, though.. ............and the Gays weptCry
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 26272829>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down