Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Repost? A.dodson says he's done w/  homosexuality
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Repost? A.dodson says he's done w/ homosexuality

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 29>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 2:39am
Meh, I don't take FB or web Israelites seriously. Actions speaks louder than words. I'd like to see him out on the highways and hedges trying to teach the scriptures while getting harassed by the cops, mocked, being spit on or hit with rocks and bottles by his own people on a daily basis.

If he's not doing that as a man then he's wasting his keystrokes.

Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 6:38am
Must we attack each other in every thread.
Carmensworld View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Carmensworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 7:05am
That's right, come on back to the heterosexual community Thumbs Up we welcome you with arms wide open Embarrassed.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 7:17am
Just want to add Unitarians are Christians who have no problems with the LGBT community. In fact, we fully support them.

Carry on..

Edited by Prazol60 - May 03 2013 at 7:17am
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 7:37am
Alright now. Get ur hetero on Antoine!!
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 7:40am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

You just keep bussin air O's with ya five fingeroes

get out my ass and address me when you get a real degree 

Aren't You intelligent using the trade school I gave You against me...to hurt me, You can't I gave it to You.
Don't need a degree, I own a Home and make more a year than most with a degree. Save Your keyboarding strength for your self pleasuring later...
Shocked
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 7:53am
I didn't read the whole thread but I don't believe him.  I hope he has changed his lifestyle though.
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 7:58am
off topic:
I never understood why gays/lesbians dress up like the opposite sex and wear it in public. I understand a man may be sexually attracted to another man, but that doesn't mean he has to dress up as a woman to act on it.

Being gay, in my opinion, is a sexual preference, not a life style. What he likes to do in his bedroom should stay there and shouldn't be flaunted to the rest of the world. That's like saying if a person likes S&M in the bedroom, it would be perfectly fine and normal if they wore leather bustiers, thongs, spike heels, whips, chains....etc...in public. No, that should all stay in the bedroom, because it's a sexual preference...not a lifestyle.

When  men start dressing and acting like women just because they like penis, or women dress like men because they like vagina... that's when I start believing they have a mental problem and should seek counseling because there could be bigger issues going on.

anywho...rant over...Ermm
lucy1987 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote lucy1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 8:10am

just logged in to say Stacks has cleaned up well.

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 8:30am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

It sounds like he joined the Black Israelites. He was probably lured by their fancy robes. 

Yall kidding me...Black Israelites really dress like this on the east coast?LOLLOLLOLLOL
I don't typically make fun of others beliefs, but this is plain crazy. Pretty colors, thoCry

eta: kudoes for Dodson.  I wish him the best.

Edited by Tbaby - May 03 2013 at 8:31am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style