Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Reporting a Professor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 9:27pm
use your professors office hours...study group...
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

use your professors office hours...study group...

.....I know right.....

Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 8:45am
Talk to other students and see how they feel. You'll be stronger if you have a group behind you. Then write him a letter explaining the situation. If he does not address it take it to your department head. 
KinksnWinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 10:53am

this is a lab not a lecture.....and my class is not at the main campus so our lab time is limited, literally if you miss a lab you will have to drive an hour to the main campus....my issuse is not with learning the material, as it is with getting practice with the actual lab

the practicals are based off of technique and replicating results....but we can't do that if the professor is not able to provide whats needed in the first place 

half of my class doesn't care because they don't really need the class, and they don't have to do much work, and any other professor would be much more difficult. the other half thinks there is nothing to be done, and just accept it, because this has been an issue for a while.

obviously I have qualms about reporting him or I would have already....its just that i'm GPA driven and my minor is in biology so I actually need to know this information
KinksnWinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2013 at 7:08pm
update....so someone else decided to ask the director of this campus about the situation, and they are already sending a new tech in...Thanks guys!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic