Report: Lee Thompson Young found dead

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 19>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 12:09am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

You mean when people who are pro-choice say so in a thread about abortion, right? Not the same thing. 

A better equivalent would be a situation where someone went into a thread about a baby with a physical or mental disability and then "promoted abortion." That would be as tacky and disgusting as going into a thread about a man who killed himself and saying that he must not care about his parents. 

Because someone choosing to kill themselves is more tragic than a parent killing their own child? Okay, girl. You have your beliefs, I have mine. Get over it.

You've been told this several times in this thread, but maybe this time it'll stick. I'll write in bold red caps just so you dont miss it. 

YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINIONS. HOWEVER, THERE ARE TIMES AND PLACES WHERE THOSE OPINIONS ARE NOT WELCOME, AND PRESENTING THOSE OPINIONS AT THESE TIMES AND PLACES WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING SHUNNED AND SHAMED. 

Stop trying to be a victim, you're doing it wrong. 
Sponsored Links

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 12:14am
Hey look, more help!

You pick the WORST possible times to present your fck ass opinion. A man killed himself and you gotta say some dumb sh*t like he must not care about his parents, as if you knew what mental state he was in. As if you know what kind of relationship he had with his parents. You're always whining about people coming at you for your "opinion," tryna be the martyr of BHM, but you refuse to acknowledge that you present them in a manner that leaves soooo much more to be desired. 

These are your opinions to have, and nobody is taking that away from you. But what you need to realize is that there is a time and place for things, and the thread about a man taking his life is not the place nor the time to present your "controversial" ideas on depression and suicide. Girl, go. 

.<---the time and place for said opinion

this thread--->.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 12:16am
yes, everyone will have their own opinion.. im a big fan of that sentence. 

but i dont think you even understand depression enough to form an opinion tbh.. so your insensitivity is just extra bothersome. 
i want you to understand it better.. this is not just a matter of opinion when you dont grasp the illness. 
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 12:19am
This really wasn't the time or thread for anyone to be callous and wilfully ignorant. 

May he RIP.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 12:31am
As you should......
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 12:44am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

but i dont think you even understand depression enough to form an opinion tbh.. so your insensitivity is just extra bothersome. 
i want you to understand it better.. this is not just a matter of opinion when you dont grasp the illness. 

ITA.

How can Sn be so adamant about having such an ignorant opinion?  She doesn't know what she is talking about and chooses to keep talking about it. Its willful ignorance at this point which is why I think its simply meant to be inflammatory. Seems to be in retaliation for opinions that she views as inflammatory.

And for the record, pro-choice is not the same a pro-abortion. Pro-choice also includes women who wouldn't choose abortion for themselves or even others, it just respects each woman's right to choose what they want.
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 12:46am
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

ITA.

How can Sn be so adamant about having such an ignorant opinion?  She doesn't know what she is talking about and chooses to keep talking about it.e in retaliation for opinions that she views as inflammatory.

Girl get gone. Why are you still talking about it? Ermm
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 1:20am
This is sad, may he R.I.P.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 4:15am
WHOOAAA this thread got major deeeep
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 4:35am
damn, i thought this thread was 10 pages of condolences and rehashing favorite episodes.  he was so handsome and talented.  

i don't understand the concept of living for your parents.  they're supposed to live for you, at least until you're 18.  

Edited by ms_wonderland - Aug 20 2013 at 4:37am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 19>