Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Report: Justin Timberlake, NSync to Reunite @ VMAs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Report: Justin Timberlake, NSync to Reunite @ VMAs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Report: Justin Timberlake, NSync to Reunite @ VMAs
    Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 11:57am

Report: Justin Timberlake, 'NSync to Reunite at VMAs

Justin Timberlake performs in Los Angeles.

by Erin Coulehan

AUGUST 20, 2013

Justin Timberlake is apparently set to reunite with the rest of 'NSync this Sunday at the MTV Video Music Awards. Timberlake will receive the Michael Jackson Vanguard Award at the show, where former bandmates J.C. Chasez, Lance Bass, Joey Fatone and Chris Kirkpatrick will join him onstage for a special performance, according to the New York Post.

How 'NSync Could Make a Comeback

Timberlake is tied with Macklemore and Ryan Lewis this year for the most award nominations, and he has won a number of Moonman statues in the past as a solo artist and as a member of 'NSync. A rep for the singer wasn't available for comment on a potential 'NSync reunion.

Kanye West, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Robin Thicke are also scheduled to perform. 

The superstar boy band announced their hiatus in 2002 after the group's Celebrity tour, and their last televised performance together was a Bee Gees medley at the 2003 Grammy Awards. 

The MTV Video Music Awards will air live from Brooklyn's Barclays Center this Sunday. 

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/report-justin-timberlake-nsync-to-reunite-at-vmas-20130820

Sigh. I'm excited to see the 4 guys but I know Dark & Lovely spokesperson is going to camera hog the performance. I just don't curr for JT.Stern Smile
Sponsored Links

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 12:06pm
Oh word? I just might watch, now...
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 12:28pm
Y'all think robin gone get shaded by the audience?
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Y'all think robin gone get shaded by the audience?

Yes they should shade him but I don't think anyone will risk being asked to leave for acting a fool.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 12:34pm
I think Justin will upstage the rest of his old band members but I'll watch anyway.
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 12:45pm
hmmm. i may watch
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 4:21pm
Interesting....
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 4:21pm
Easter-- You got a big ol drank in ya hand?  what ya sipping on?
saxssyvixen29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saxssyvixen29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 4:22pm
JC had a pretty good voice.
I haven't watched that show in years, Lawd!
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 4:38pm
Life was so much simpler around the time N'Sync was on top.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic