BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Renters Ins Claim? StateFarm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2012 at 9:33pm
smh at this thread!

moody I know you were posting about moving down here(atl, right?). This is so awful. I pray everything works out for you.
Sponsored Links

oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2012 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by kkscottdale kkscottdale wrote:

smh at this thread!

moody I know you were posting about moving down here(atl, right?). This is so awful. I pray everything works out for you.

Yes. I'm in ATL now.

Thanks tho, hoping for the best.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2012 at 11:33pm
I'm so sorry this happened to you. I hope you'll be able to get your things back. I hope you can find these movers and send them up the river. This is awful!

Edited by TokyoRose - Sep 25 2012 at 11:34pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2012 at 12:31am
I'm sorry Moody! I hope everything gets cleared up and those movers get theirs.Hug
Gumdrop92 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gumdrop92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2012 at 12:34am
Oh no! I hope everything is recovered Hug
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2012 at 6:28am
Thanks everyone.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 8:48pm
GLORY GLORY GLORY!!!! ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Just wanted to give an update. My items were recovered today by someone my ratchet movers had passed my items off to in Chicago that runs a separate crooked moving company out of FL, GA and TN. Thanks to the Norcross PD., the US-DOT, OIG, and IL Attorney Generals Office and my alphabet boy friend for cracking down on these crooks. Wink

Come to find out, it's 16 other cases around the country JUST LIKE MINE. These scammers have been on the radar for some time but they just change their business name and apply for new licenses every few months to evade Google Searches, BBB ratings, etc. SMH!!!

The boxes that weren't missing were opened, water damaged or broken but to GOD be the Glory, my dad's items were in a plastic tote and I was able to get that along with the family photo books that weren't damaged.

Lord knows I've prayed for a resolution for all this and my things were recovered days after the anniversary of my daddy's death. I'm so grateful. CryCryCryCry

Edited by oh_so_moody - Nov 23 2012 at 8:49pm
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 8:52pm
Hug

I hope they go to jail for a long time. I am glad you got your father's stuff back!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Hug

I hope they go to jail for a long time. I am glad you got your father's stuff back!!

Thanks Nita. Yea, they are. It'll be a whole heap of them behind bars soon.

And yes, I cried myself to sleep because I thought I had lost the last tangible items of my father.

Grateful for Favor. ClapClap
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 9:01pm
Im so happy you got your father's stuff back!Hug
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style