FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

RENT PARTY!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 4:57pm
I guess her need to impress is stronger than a sense of shame for her to post the pics on FB? Swimsuit, drank, hair, nails, makeup did ... Roly poly but still

iono glad she had fun, she oughta live it up because it'll be hard to beg and get two pennies from the grapevine now
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

anytime I get a story of woe and travail that urgently needs money, I have to check Facebook, call the grapevine

Because blood pressure medicine money can quickly turn into pics on a yacht in Jamaica ... This is fresh off my newsfeed

Yes Diane ... There was a funeral last Friday, had a huge projector, sound stage, dj/vj etc ... That didn't hurt my feelings, neither did the sketel frocks ... The whole heap a skin teet and mogel pose is what had me

yacht!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL
whoaaaaa RR you are the second farin yardie on bhm that tell me about inflated blood pressure medication prices Con!!!! yardies not easy one bitLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

FYI high  blood pressure is one of the eight recognised illnesses that qualifies one for the NHF (Natl. health fund) card and subsidised drugs! LMAO asthma breast cancer major depression arthritis as well

skin teeth and model pose and big ups to xyz in farin that couldnt come down but its not a funeral if the flyer the button the tshirt the book marks the dj dont say, Paul "Footie" williams............ gone but not forgotten.  everytime i see or hear "gone but not forgotten" i lose it.

glam i tell you black folks gonna be black folks wherever they are!

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 4:58pm
Blessed mercy, liquor out of a van it is then

Wow
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 5:05pm
Laawd and his mercy

I saw the tshirt and I swear I was hoping that they weren't being sold ... Let me find out they had buttons

I know for a fact the lady that died was 101 and very stoosh with heightened propriety and she wouldn't have attended this funeral much less approved

At this point if any of us hear about blood pressure medicine we're going to need a live feed from a blood pressure machine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 5:06pm

I guess her need to impress is stronger than a sense of shame for her to post the pics on FB? Swimsuit, drank, hair, nails, makeup did ... Roly poly but still

iono glad she had fun, she oughta live it up because it'll be hard to beg and get two pennies from the grapevine now

Its Jamaica fatties ruleLOL

i know places  here that have the requisite "i intend to apply for a spirit licence at the next session" sign above the bar from my grandma's days!! the same sign too just paint chipped off pieces of wood eaten by termites #developing world perks lolol 100K- 2.5 milli *insert gif of pinocchio facedown in the stream*

*slaps forhead* the offence for the buyer would be the open container of alcohol! should have picked it up cause i remember a thread of glams where she was heated because the men who came to pick her up didnt open the door for her or give her the front seat AND the passenger (she knew the driver ) had an open container of alcohol. the thread is when i realised that was a serious serious thing and not only for the person in possession

Edited by Diane (35) - Apr 20 2015 at 5:07pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 5:14pm

Laawd and his mercy

I saw the tshirt and I swear I was hoping that they weren't being sold ... Let me find out they had buttons

I know for a fact the lady that died was 101 and very stoosh with heightened propriety and she wouldn't have attended this funeral much less approved

At this point if any of us hear about blood pressure medicine we're going to need a live feed from a blood pressure machine

you must have the buttons and you wear it to work for at least a month after! hell you can get the printed before and when folks ask about the deceased person you can pitch the donate to the nine-night fund! Serious ting.

Lord Miss MaVis rolling in her grave the the tom foolery and rachery they kept in her nameCryCryCryCryCry

Live feed!!!! look here they can head to the nearest drug serv (govt run pharmacy so more susidized drugs) location which caters to both private and public heath care users AND then present the NHF card and it is low low low. if the person is a senior citizen they can get the JADEP ja drugs for the elderly program and combine that card with the nhf card for even more savings.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 5:15pm
Yesss Diane, YESSSSSS!!! That was like 2007 and I am still mad about that!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
The driver can lose their license if someone is in the car with open alcohol and i dont know but i think that all of the passengers can get a ticket for being in the car with the red cup of open liquor. It is serious out here with that, we will freak all of THE way out LOLL

Edited by NJHairLuv - Apr 20 2015 at 5:17pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 5:27pm
i want to spend a few months living in JamaicaEmbarrassed diane, find me a little job there and a apartment i can rent month by month lol
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

*slaps forhead* the offence for the buyer would be the open container of alcohol! should have picked it up cause i remember a thread of glams where she was heated because the men who came to pick her up didnt open the door for her or give her the front seat AND the passenger (she knew the driver ) had an open container of alcohol. the thread is when i realised that was a serious serious thing and not only for the person in possession

I remember bringing unfinished gallon liquor bottles back from one of our girlfriend parties. Me, the non drinker, was the one hauling open bottles. I was a lil worried lol.

Edited by PurplePhase - Apr 20 2015 at 5:52pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

i want to spend a few months living in JamaicaEmbarrassed diane, find me a little job there and a apartment i can rent month by month lol

750-1000 can get you the big side of house in the suburbs of kingston with yard space and fruit trees

PH you're always down for the cause!! real ride or die friend

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>
  Share Topic