FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

RENT PARTY!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Id order u the quinoa,carrot sticks and pineapple juice.

I like some of those things.

Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Not CardiB, she has never been my fav.  I just watch her periodically like today she had a good video about M+M gay sex.

My fave is ChampagnePinkk (Formerly known as DaddyTaughttMe).  I dont know how much she made, it was just showing the row on paypal that shows a long list of deposits in a short period of time, then she deleted it a little while later like a real thirsttrapper should LOL

yes you mentioned her before, that she was online telling the rules of the game LOLOL

I wanna let you know that "thirsttrapping" has entered the vocab of my friends cause of you glam!!

i would pay to see the faces of those folks who reported the communal dinners when they found out it was food stamp funded.LOLLOLLOLLOL

Cardi is the one that shares the rules of the game. DaddiTaughtme/ChampagnePinkk, just teaches the fine art of effortless thirst trapping and is really chill and is trying to keep her head up while daddi is locked up, but i dont follow her page either. i just look periodically. I try not to have too much exposure to this stuff.  
I thirst trapped on FB the other day and the response to my inbox was too much and i had to deactivate my account like a few hours later.Ouch You will have to tell me about what you and your friends are doing to thirsttrap soon LOL

Yeah, stuff like that communal dinner/food stamp spending is very sensitive in USA, especially right now. There are a lot of people that want to control what people buy with their little food stamp allotment although the average person with food stamp benefits is elderly, handicapped or in foster careOuch. Let the people eat!!!

Edited by NJHairLuv - Apr 20 2015 at 3:54pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I don't like seafood

No meat no booze no seafood...what's left..

PaynusLOLLOL
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 3:51pm
I've never heard of a rent party. I don't think I want a bunch of folks esp strangers in my home.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 4:02pm
okay glam i got them mixed up.

glam we aint thirsttrapping kingston is too small!

mhmmmm Policing the food of the poor, we've had a number of threads on the topic, the most heated was the soda ban in NYC. Lil Nicka went hard in that one, where is she i miss her. Where midna too.

Am i the only one who get warm when glam tells us about the old days and what the black and brown folk do in the 5 boroughs?

a nutcracker vendor would need a liquor licence to sell his beverages? correct? whats the penalty for buying? Ive added this nutcracker to my list of farin foods i Must try before i die

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 4:06pm

but glam thats why you're the best person to hit up, no dependents and more than 3 income streams

And this is why I don't post on FB

Too many looking for someone to fund trips to Jamaica that they just can not miss (ie funeral for great uncle Errol from their daddy's half brother's side of the family)

Edited by rickysrose - Apr 20 2015 at 4:16pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 4:10pm
is this true of the origin?  1990s?

<<Led Black, who is directing a documentary, “Nutcracker Inc.,” traces the birth of the drink back to Flor de Mayo, a Latin restaurant on the Upper West Side that added the beverage to its menu in the ’90s>>
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

I've never heard of a rent party. I don't think I want a bunch of folks esp strangers in my home.

If you're asking such a question two weeks before the 1st, if you don't you might not have a home

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 4:17pm

Am i the only one who get warm when glam tells us about the old days and what the black and brown folk do in the 5 boroughs?

a nutcracker vendor would need a liquor licence to sell his beverages? correct? whats the penalty for buying? Ive added this nutcracker to my list of farin foods i Must try before i die

yeah stuff is a bit easier here for people of color here b/c the diversity is very high so no one acts like a person from a different race is from another planet.

Selling alcohol like the Nutcracker, the Coquito and the spiked frozen daiquiris from a van is all highly illegal in USA. Take a look at the article I posted about Nutcracker a few pages back http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/21/nyregion/21nutcracker.html?_r=0
it details the prevalance of illegal alcohol in USA over the decades going back to when alcohol was illegal and banned in USA (The Prohibition Period).

Edited by NJHairLuv - Apr 20 2015 at 4:22pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

but glam thats why you're the best person to hit up, no dependents and more than 3 income streams

And this is why I don't post on FB

Too many looking for someone to fund trips to Jamaica that they just can not miss (ie funeral for great uncle Errol from their daddy's half brother's side of the family)

LOLLOLLOL

I definitely know someone that MUST be at every family event though he does not have a dollar in his pocketLOLLOLLOL At least he knows who to go to for his transportation $$$ and pocket money and is very charming

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>
  Share Topic