FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

RENT PARTY!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 3:20pm
last time coquitos were mentioned it made me miss NyCdiva too much, so I glossed over that part of NJ's post lol

but I remember that thread Diane.
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 3:21pm
Diane, in NJ & NYC, there is always some flier circulating advertising a 'Basement Bashment" and when you get there there is no re.g.g.ae. music, no rockers no nothing, like rap & hip hop playing all nightttttOuchLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by NJHairLuv - Apr 20 2015 at 3:31pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Purp no meat or likka

yeaaaa we do , also add no lobsterrOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch, no seafood whatsoever. Purp you breaking my heart.

but more for you tho right? lol

I remember when my GF's mom used to come up to visit us in college. She'd do a fish fry/crab feast and tell me, don't worry I brought some hot dogs for you LOL
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 3:30pm

Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

The fact that many of the parteis are funded from ebt card/food stamps tickles me. LOL

LOLLOLLOL The thing is that buying food stamps for a party is not illegal/in violation of the rules of usage. If you are 'selling/reselling' the food, that is when you are in violation. SO whether you are spending the allotment of food on your household, your granny's household or a friend's household, once you spend up that designated amount, dont be pissed that it is all spent up for the rest of the month.

There was a big New York Times article about that last year. There are huge groups of underemployed hipsters in NYC that are having these huge communal eating dinner parties on the weekends with gourmet & artisan food and very high end recipes and they pool their food stamp benefits to shop for this farm fresh gourmet food and when people outside of their circles found out, they were pissed and trying to report them to the State welfare office, but it is legal, so the State was like leave them alone, poor people have the right to eat good in America and if they know how to budget and make the most meals out of the food stamps instead of eating chips etc they should do the communal dinners.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 3:31pm

I shouldnt be the 1st person that anyone on BHM or off BHM approaches for a hand out of any sort. I aint got no kids and my momma daddy and grandmomma are straight and are on their own two.
If Im the closest MF to you and the first person that you feel comfortable going to for a donation, you are fuked in these cold streets.

but glam thats why you're the best person to hit up, no dependents and more than 3 income streamsBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Shockedbishes bet' learn how to boost or braid kids hair on Craigs List or something b4 they come directly to my azz. dont let the sweet face & smile fool ya, i embarrass folk.

1-2 generations ago, able bodied people would go do housekeeping work/yard work/laundry etc for times when the money was low. I dont want to know these wutless folk that beg a handout.

On another note, my fav IG stripper posted a note on her 21st bday that said, here is my paypal email. Minimum donation amount: $100. If you do not submit donations, I will not post a birtday twerk videoAngry.
A few days later, she posted a screenshot of part of her paypal and they most definitely BLESSED HER on her birthdayLOLLOLLOLLOL 

wutlesssssssssssssLOL

cardi b!!! everytime i se her i think of youLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL how much did she get?

Ph thats thoughtful of her mom. yes more for me since you passing al the shrimp oysters octopus and the lobsterrrrrr
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 3:36pm
Not CardiB, she has never been my fav.  I just watch her periodically like today she had a good video about M+M gay sex.

My fave is ChampagnePinkk (Formerly known as DaddiTaughttMe).  I dont know how much she made, it was just showing the row on paypal that shows a long list of deposits in a short period of time, then she deleted it a little while later like a real thirsttrapper should LOL

Edited by NJHairLuv - Apr 20 2015 at 3:38pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I don't like seafood

No meat no booze no seafood...what's left..

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I don't like seafood

No meat no booze no seafood...what's left..

my list is short

now you see why I don't like going out to eat for dates LOL.

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 3:41pm
Id order u the quinoa,carrot sticks and pineapple juice.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 3:41pm

Not CardiB, she has never been my fav.  I just watch her periodically like today she had a good video about M+M gay sex.

My fave is ChampagnePinkk (Formerly known as DaddyTaughttMe).  I dont know how much she made, it was just showing the row on paypal that shows a long list of deposits in a short period of time, then she deleted it a little while later like a real thirsttrapper should LOL

yes you mentioned her before, that she was online telling the rules of the game LOLOL

I wanna let you know that "thirsttrapping" has entered the vocab of my friends cause of you glam!!

i would pay to see the faces of those folks who reported the communal dinners when they found out it was food stamp funded.LOLLOLLOLLOL
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>
  Share Topic