Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > The Archives > Talk Archives
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Forum LockedREMINDER about VIRGIN Indian Hair!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
divvalicious View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2007 at 4:02pm
The search is frustrating - a lil better since someone told me to search the topic... but sometimes, I'm having a blonde moment and need clarity...

I try the new, but I get scared...

but thanks 4 u all's patience!
Sponsored Links

Traylee View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2007 at 4:10pm
As someone who still learning and really isn't up on the latest products and techniques as so many of you are, I too felt compelled to say something. It's been mentioned that there's a thread on the search function....I'm curious as to how someone is supposed to know that or even find it given that if they knew the various tricks to making the search work right, they wouldn't need to read the thread in the first place. lol
As to elaborating on "so called high standards," please find me a hair website that DOESN'T claim to have high standards, that doesn't claim to use the highest quality. They all do.
I don't mean to sound bitchy, I've just been told to go do a search so many times and I've seen others told the same when often times the question isn't necessarily "searchable." There just seems to be an assumption that coming out of lurkdome to post a question means you haven't done your homework. I can't speak for others but for me when I do ask a question, it's because I've exhausted other options, didn't get the answers I was looking for, and now I'm turning to you wise ladies for advice.
BlackEsq View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2007 at 4:25pm
Traylee I assume that your post is directed towards me, but I don't recall telling people to do a search even when they should!

Also, Traylee I posted the thread that to assist you, and others, who need help with the search function. I am not a part of the admin here, therefore I do not have the ability to make the "SEARCH FUNCTION" thread a sticky which would remain at the top of the forum. If you read through that thread MANY ladies here made that suggestion as well.

As far as HIGH STANDARDS go, you are CORRECT. Almost every company claims to have "HIGH" standards, but we know that's all relative and we also know that is NOT true. These businesses are around to make money & they will use creative marketing to sell their products to consumers. You said it right...they CLAIM to have these standards, but the ONLY way to test this so-called CLAIM is by TRIAL & ERROR. Unfortunately sometimes there will be more errors than we would like.
BlackEsq View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2007 at 4:27pm
Also, I think I am a VERY patient person. I hope I am not coming off as rude or insensitive. Many times things are lost in the translation of messages on a forum when you can't fully understand someone's tone.
Claire108 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2007 at 4:51pm
Has anyone had experience with Sultryhair.com?  How does their quality compare with other Indian remy?
wvekre8shons View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2007 at 4:52pm
 ConfusedWOw..amiesha is very helpful and patient..VERY!!!..and she didnt even have to take out the time to pos this thread..this was meant to HELP..not point fingers or what ever!..Gosh!..ANd for the record, i have said this in many post
try googling what you want..and most of the time the google search will direct you back to blackhairmedia..i think peoel are forgetting abou this..I dont think she was NECESSARILY directing this to you Amiesha..U feel me..
BlackEsq View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2007 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by wvesbycharron wvesbycharron wrote:

ConfusedWOw..amiesha is very helpful and patient..VERY!!!..and she didnt even have to take out the time to pos this thread..this was meant to HELP..not point fingers or what ever!..Gosh!..ANd for the record, i have said this in many post
try googling what you want..and most of the time the google search will direct you back to blackhairmedia..i think peoel are forgetting abou this..I dont think she was NECESSARILY directing this to you Amiesha..U feel me..

Thanks Charron! I am not trying to be short or mean to anyone because I don't DARE say I am even all that knowledgeable in this area AT ALL! I learn something on here every day & I will ask many more questions myself!

I FEEL YOU Charron!LOL
dimples06 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2007 at 5:22pm
HugFor you Meisha!! And hey Charron *big wave*!!Big%20smileBig%20smile
Traylee View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2007 at 5:24pm
No, she/I wasn't directing anything at any one person. I was just stating the feeling I've gotten as a newbie who's tried to ask questions and learn. By no means, was I directing my original comment at Ameisha or any one particular person. After she responded to me, I responded back to her post, but other than that I was speaking in general terms.
And again, I can do a search on how to search topics but if I'm having all kinds of trouble using the search function, how is that going to help me? It may have been mentioned in your posts a thousand times but if I've never come across your posts or the posts where you've mentioned this, then how am I supposed to know where to find this information? I'm just saying....
 I understand that TPTB at BHM need to create the sticky on searching the boards and I don't expect a regular poster to have any control over that, all I was saying (and the obviously lost point I was trying to make) is that maybe it's a little unfair to assume someone hasn't done their homework or that they haven't tried to search just because they're posting a question and asking the board for answers. Because I choose to lurk more than post, posting a question IS the last resort after I've already searched and couldn't find satisfactory answers:::shrugs::::
Again, didn't mean to come off bitchy or to blame Ameisha or to seem ungrateful or whatever else I'll undoubtedly be accused of. lol

divvalicious View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2007 at 5:36pm
In the words of that great King... Rodney.... Can't we all just Censored  get along???

Group hug!!!Hug
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic