Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > My Experiences
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Remember What the Lord has Already Done

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Remember What the Lord has Already Done
    Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 12:28pm

It’s so easy to get caught up on the things that we are asking the Lord for now that we sometimes may disregard, overlook, dismiss or even forget the things that the Lord has already done for us.  Whether we are struggling with our faith, waiting patiently or wondering when the manifestation will occur, these are the perfect “moments” to look back at the answered prayers that the Lord has already provided.  In doing so, it helps to keep us focus on God and not on the manifestation of a prayer. It reassures us that since he’s done it before, he will most certainly do it again. It inspires us to continue to press forward in the faith as we glorify and praise him.

So as I was coming into work today, I was reminded about the things the Lord has already done for me and my family. I will go even further to say that as I’m walking throughout my home, I praise him for blessing my husband and I with the very things we’ve asked for.  In doing so, it’s a reminder that I do not need to concern myself with the things that I’m asking for today but just continue to rest in him knowing that the very prayers that he has answered in my past, he shall continue to do in my present and future!  

I wanted to share my thought today with you guys. Hopefully, this is a blessing to you as it is for me. Heart

Sponsored Links

lolabelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lolabelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 8:14pm
Thank you Nella for this message . I am going through something right now . Remembering what the Lord has done for me is what gives me hope .
nella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 9:49am
Originally posted by lolabelle lolabelle wrote:

Thank you Nella for this message . I am going through something right now . Remembering what the Lord has done for me is what gives me hope .

You are welcome lolabelle Hug.

Whatever it is you are going through you know that with God all things are possible! So continue to be encouraged my sister in Christ Heart 

Psalm 147:11

the LORD delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love.

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:41pm
Loved this message.Heart
I experienced something this week: I had been concerned, during the weekend, over someone. I was worried about this person because I had not heard from them. Well, I finally stopped begging God for an answer and simply trusted that He would let me know how this person was doing, instead of trying to force the hand of God in making the person contact me.

I also asked God to remove the emotional attachment that I clearly had, or else I would not be obsessing about it. We own nothing in this world, and we won't take anything or anyone with us, so why be attached to anyone or anything?

Well, God listened to both my requests and about 12 hours later, the person contacted me and I felt nothing when I received the message, which showed that God had rid me of the emotional attachment that clogged my mind and didn't allow me to focus on Him and live my life. I thanked God and then something told me that I should not worry about this person anymore, because God had delivered before and will continue to do so.

That goes hand in hand with what Nella wrote:

Originally posted by nella nella wrote:

It’s so easy to get caught up on the things that we are asking the Lord for now that we sometimes may disregard, overlook, dismiss or even forget the things that the Lord has already done for us..... look back at the answered prayers that the Lord has already provided.

I kept forgetting that God has his eyes upon everyone because I was overly consumed with emotions. When worried, pray, ask God to rid you of the worry, so you can see better, and you will continue to trust Him more.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 4:14am
With God all things are possible.
Pray and have faith that your prayers will be answered. We may not get what we want, but what God wants for us.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 11:59pm
bumping this message because it is a good oneHeart
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply