FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

remember the elisa lam case??? |creepy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 10:41am
I Heart creepy sh*t!
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 10:57am
LOLOL y'all scary assess...

WTF, believe me, I'm always down to hear some crazy mysterious theories.. but umm.. wtf, the video didn't seem bizarre LOLConfused

Quote At first, Elisa enters the elevator and apparently presses all of its buttons. She then waits for something to happen but, for some reason, the elevator door doesn’t shut. She starts to look around, as if she is expecting (or hiding from) someone. At 1:57, her arms and hands start moving in a very strange matter (almost not human) as she appears to be talking to someone, something … or nothing at all. She then walks away.

I saw it as her looking for someone that must have been pressing the button.. that's why she kind of jumped out to see if they were playing.
GTFO, how was that not human like!?? It looked more like she was saying "wtf is going on??" and "HURRY UP!!" type of gesture.. it's hard to describe.. but like, she extended her hands/fingers as a way to release the energy to prevent from screaming or getting verbally loud. you know like when you're really frustrated.. nvm. Or she may have even been expecting someone to come fix it.

Ok let me go read this thread, maybe this was said already. Oh and idk why the elevator wasn't working.. sh*t happens. I'm not even saying it wasn't some foul play or some supernatural sh*t involved. I just dont think her actual behaviors were that odd.

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 11:01am
i just watched it. It was kind of creepy but mostly because i know she died right after this video. She does look really scared. Given the history of the hotel, it probably was a murderous hotel employee...
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 11:03am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Quote Pauline Otton, 27, jumped from a ninth floor window after an argument
with her estranged husband, on October 12, 1962.  Otton landed on
George Gianinni, 65, who was walking on the side walk, 90 feet below.
Both were killed instantly.

thats just rude.
ever so!
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

i just watched it. It was kind of creepy but mostly because i know she died right after this video. She does look really scared. Given the history of the hotel, it probably was a murderous hotel employee...

tbh it had to be more than 1 person involved if it was murder. i don't think there is anyway to control the elevators manually, but if that was the case, then someone had to be controlling the elevator while the other person(s) were stalking her in the hallway.  again, i do not think there is any way to manually control an elevator from a remote location, especially in a hotel that old imho.

i think there was something sinister and demonic at place here. i've seen women who where scared shake their hands like they were trying to shake something off of them. i've never seen someone contort and twist their hands in that fashion. given the evil history of the hotel and its inhabitants, i wouldn't doubt if a evil spirit is behind this.

EDIT: why not knock on the doors to wake someone up or get help if there was someone following her???

Edited by fckwitmeuknoigotit - Jan 04 2014 at 1:19pm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 1:53pm
lol thats a stretch. from what i saw her hand movements werent that odd
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 1:54pm
i do agree with it being a multi-man job though
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 1:57pm

also, if it was a killer(s) outside the elevator, why didn't we see her get snatched up? she walked away calmly and about 30 seconds later, the elevator doors shut...

But as you can see from the pictures below of the hotel’s water tanks, how Lam could have climbed up to the top of the 8-foot tall, 4-foot diameter tank, pushed aside the lid, “accidentally” fell into the tank, then put the lid back on and “accidentally drowned” defies a rational explanation.  For an assailant to drag her  body up to the top of the tank would be even more difficult.

The only ways to get to the roof are via a fire escape and a locked door to which only employees have access. The door is equipped with an alarm system that notifies hotel personnel if someone is on the roof.

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 2:02pm
You can't control an elevator without the key, but you could push the buttons from the outside.

So murderers have been hired at this hotel since back in those days? These murderers haven't retired or died yet? Lol
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 2:04pm
Well it's easy to drown in a tank like that. It's deep as heck, and what if she couldn't swim?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>