FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

remember the elisa lam case??? |creepy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

Author
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

didn't that ramirez person have groupies during his trial????

one of them married himStern Smile
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 11:23pm
Sleepy
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

wutchutalknboutwillisShocked
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 11:48pm

Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

wutchutalknboutwillisShocked

http://www.cnn.com/US/9707/28/nightstalker.wife/index.html?_s=PM:USStern Smile
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 12:09am

Yup. He married one of them while he was in prison.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 3:44am
there are cameras in the elevator? How about the hallway she kept walking around in?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 3:51am
yanno at the end of that video  i was expecting her Simorrah (the ring girl) face to pop right up into that elevator camera and scare all of the blackness off of me...seriously i was...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 10:36am
detective fraiche

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 10:57am
LOLOL y'all scary assess...

WTF, believe me, I'm always down to hear some crazy mysterious theories.. but umm.. wtf, the video didn't seem bizarre LOLConfused

Quote At first, Elisa enters the elevator and apparently presses all of its buttons. She then waits for something to happen but, for some reason, the elevator door doesn’t shut. She starts to look around, as if she is expecting (or hiding from) someone. At 1:57, her arms and hands start moving in a very strange matter (almost not human) as she appears to be talking to someone, something … or nothing at all. She then walks away.

I saw it as her looking for someone that must have been pressing the button.. that's why she kind of jumped out to see if they were playing.
GTFO, how was that not human like!?? It looked more like she was saying "wtf is going on??" and "HURRY UP!!" type of gesture.. it's hard to describe.. but like, she extended her hands/fingers as a way to release the energy to prevent from screaming or getting verbally loud. you know like when you're really frustrated.. nvm. Or she may have even been expecting someone to come fix it.

Ok let me go read this thread, maybe this was said already. Oh and idk why the elevator wasn't working.. sh*t happens. I'm not even saying it wasn't some foul play or some supernatural sh*t involved. I just dont think her actual behaviors were that odd.

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 11:01am
i just watched it. It was kind of creepy but mostly because i know she died right after this video. She does look really scared. Given the history of the hotel, it probably was a murderous hotel employee...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic