FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

remember the elisa lam case??? |creepy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:26pm
lol the video was not scary guys.. 

it was just a little odd.. it looked like she was trying to get away from someone.. but the elevator wouldn't move.. so she jumped out and looked both ways quickly.. then she was just doing weird stuff.. 

i think it was an inside job.. someone who could see her on camera and maybe could control the elevator.. 

obviously she didnt get inside that water thing on her own.. she couldn't have closed it.. 
Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:53pm
So someone dies mysteriously at a hotel notorious for being a hangout for serial killers and the police rule it an accident? Okay.

I see why serial killers hang out there. Just throw a bish out a window and the police will rule it a suicide.

Someone who works at the hotel and knows that there are cameras in the elevator (and so didn't get on the elevator so she had to go outside of it to talk to them) killed her. That same someone would also know how to disable the alarm on the roof (or that maybe the alarm just wasn't working) and figured the water tank was a good place to put her body after he had drowned her in a bathtub. Most likely the bathtub in her own room.

Between this and that thread about Brittany Murphy's death, I don't understand why the LAPD hasn't been fully investigated. This shyt ain't even enough to be half-assed, this is Ke$ha-assed incompetence.

eta: Stern Smile

Edited by FarraFace - Jan 03 2014 at 8:18pm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 8:25pm
so for yall that think it was an inside job, whats the explanation for the hand movements?
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

oh and the fact the damn door wouldn't close til she was gone.

That's because 'something' got on the elevator with her.

I have watched thousands of horror films and I love anything scary but that video was too much for even me. That was too real. My palms are actually sweating.

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 8:28pm
The door wouldn't close because whoever killerd her was outside pressing the button.

Edited by FarraFace - Jan 03 2014 at 8:39pm
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

so for yall that think it was an inside job, whats the explanation for the hand movements?

"In the 1st place, you had me thinking you worked at something with at least 3 stars, and brought me to this fleabag shythole. In the 2nd place when I get here some other bishes draws was in the bathroom. In the 3rd place ......" 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 8:32pm
either what farra said (about the person pushing the button.. i didnt think of that) or someone who worked there and was watching the camera could control the elevator.. 

but if the person was really just out there holding the door.. seems like she would have realized.. 'they won't step this way cus they don't wanna be seen.. there must be a camera' and id think she'd try to wave her arms or leave some type of clue that she was in danger.. 

i don't think it was any supernatural/ghost/demon ish.. 

her hand movements were weird.. but if you're being chased or bothered and you can't get away.. you'd probably hop around and do some weird movements too.. you do odd things at times like that when you just don't know what to do… 

Edited by coconess - Jan 03 2014 at 8:34pm
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:00pm
didn't that ramirez person have groupies during his trial????
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:16pm
That was creepy. I'm really creeped out right now. Thanks James Unhappy
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:19pm
don't kinow if this pertains to this story..

THE SHINING....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System