Here are some tips that may help for you
1. Red Raspberry leaf tea - tones the uterus
2. Rub plain alcohol (the drinking 100 proof type) on the lower stomach over the crampy area.
3. Take calcium and Magneesium supplements starting the week before your period
4. Work out 2 times daily
5. stop using tampons - I only started cramping after my baby was born and I found that using tampons actually made it worst for me. I switched to pads and like magic - no cramping
6. Reduce salt intake a week before your period. Some reputable studies have shown that doing this reduces cramping and bloating
7. Eat lots of leafy greens all the time - spinach, cabbage and parsley usually raw or barely steamed. They reduce cramping and bloating. One way for me to get them is in my daily juice/shakes. Carrots, spinach, watercress and what ever fruit is in season - makes an awesome drink.
8. Garlic - this is the bomb! If you can stomach it a clove of fresh garlic daily with a spoon of honey.
9. the ultimate - better than anything else - forget codine, etc 1 oz nutmeg with 1 pint of Jamaican over proof rum - take ONLY 1 teaspoon 3 times daily.