Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Relocation Thread!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nappyhead23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nappyhead23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

Charlotte is clean and pretty and cheap. Texas gets a bad rap but if you're in a city with a large population of black people, you'll probably love it. Houston and Dallas are both nice. Except for the hot sticky humidity, I really like Houston.  

Thanks Im really considering dallas or houston. It seems like a lot of people find Charlotte boring. I def want a city with things to do. I'm not into the club scene, but I like lounges or places where I can meet other black professionals.
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 5:27pm
Go where they offer a great job and a relocation package!

Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 5:31pm
I live in San Antonio, TX and it's regularly voted  one of the best cities to live in. Texas has an amazing economy and lower cost if living rates.

It's a big, slow, country city. Nothing like Dallas, Houston, NY, LA or Chicago.

BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 5:46pm
I'm thinking of Moving to Nashville, Knoxville or Chattanooga Ten-eye-see.

any advice? suggestions? help a sistah out!

OP I LOVE THIS THREAD!Hug I've been doing this on my own and research is hard from a one sided view Thumbs Down
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 5:50pm
Last year I wanted to move to Florida. But now I know better. are there any bhmers living in Hawaii?
LFdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LFdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 6:21pm
^^i wanted to move to hawaii!! but its spensive and I aint got the body to be runnin around with no clothes on lol...I want to relocate to chicago then once I am finished with school find a job in NY. I would totes move to houston or dallas but the weather will make me miserable alone!! 
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by LFdiva LFdiva wrote:

^^i wanted to move to hawaii!! but its spensive and I aint got the body to be runnin around with no clothes on lol...I want to relocate to chicago then once I am finished with school find a job in NY. I would totes move to houston or dallas but the weather will make me miserable alone!! 

she's an imposter^
LFdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LFdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by BaileyAlexandria BaileyAlexandria wrote:

Originally posted by LFdiva LFdiva wrote:

your life's an imposter! #BOOM

she's an imposter^
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 6:24pm
What the hayell is going on?
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 6:26pm
Hawaii is crazy expensive. A small 1 bedroom was like $800 dollars 20 yrs ago. Can only imagine how much it is now.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic