Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Relocation Thread!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 6:28pm
O_o???

OP, Charlotte is cool but it can get boring, NC in general can become really boring but its cool if you're raising a family. If you're single and looking to explore Id say Houston and if you're feeling really risky, Id say shoot for NYC. Best decision I've ever made (from NC-NYC). I dont think Id even begin to entertain the idea of moving back for a very long time.
Sponsored Links

BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by LFdiva LFdiva wrote:

Originally posted by BaileyAlexandria BaileyAlexandria wrote:

Originally posted by LFdiva LFdiva wrote:

^^i wanted to move to hawaii!! but its spensive and I aint got the body to be runnin around with no clothes on lol...I want to relocate to chicago then once I am finished with school find a job in NY. I would totes move to houston or dallas but the weather will make me miserable alone!! 

your life's an imposter! #BOOM

she's an imposter^

you quoted within my quote dummy LOL

this is my best fraaann yall :) 

nappyhead23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nappyhead23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

O_o???

OP, Charlotte is cool but it can get boring, NC in general can become really boring but its cool if you're raising a family. If you're single and looking to explore Id say Houston and if you're feeling really risky, Id say shoot for NYC. Best decision I've ever made (from NC-NYC). I dont think Id even begin to entertain the idea of moving back for a very long time.

Thanks! This is so helpdul. I actuallt find NYC overwheming. Its only a few hours from me so I go all the time. It is very eclectic which I like!
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 6:55pm
Qualified if you dont mind me asking, how old were you when you moved? Had you ever lived on your own before? What were your struggles? my best friend ^ wants to move and welp...I'll let her explain.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nappyhead23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by BaileyAlexandria BaileyAlexandria wrote:

I'm thinking of Moving to Nashville, Knoxville or Chattanooga Ten-eye-see.

any advice? suggestions? help a sistah out!

OP I LOVE THIS THREAD!Hug I've been doing this on my own and research is hard from a one sided view Thumbs Down

I glad people find this thread helpful . Hopefully some of the Tennesse ladies can help you out!
atexaschick View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 6:57pm
I live in Dallas, I say move to Houston....or Austin
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 7:00pm
You guys might want to check out the subreddits on reddit.com for the places you're interested (for example, reddit.com/r/houston). Might give another perspective. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nappyhead23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by atexaschick atexaschick wrote:

I live in Dallas, I say move to Houston....or Austin

Thanks! Do you dislike Dallas?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nappyhead23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

You guys might want to check out the subreddits on reddit.com for the places you're interested (for example, reddit.com/r/houston). Might give another perspective. 

Thanks!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nappyhead23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Last year I wanted to move to Florida. But now I know better. are there any bhmers living in Hawaii?

I believe Zupreme used to live in Hawaii. She's an older poster not sure if she is still a member.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic