Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Religious people/spiritual people/moral people etc
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Religious people/spiritual people/moral people etc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 10:38pm
No one is above falling short. Especially with how this society is set up for our people to sin and follow the ways of the heathen/enemy.

All you have to do is make a conscious effort to walk upright and keep the laws and commandments. Repentance is all about growth and progress. As you grow, things start to come more naturally.

If it ain't for you (or you ain't built for it), continue to "do you", mock, scorn and your ass will be dealt with along with the rest of the 2/3rds *shrug*

Edited by blaquefoxx - Jan 31 2013 at 10:38pm
Sponsored Links

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 10:53pm
I am not a theist and I don't buy into this whole "thought police" idea that just because you think of something, you are somehow a bad person.  I do not buy into the idea of "sin," because some things that are considered "sinful" are just human nature and for me to actually pay attention to a book written hundreds of years ago telling me that even some basic bodily functions are sinful, is ridiculous and doesn't contribute to an overall big picture goal of making the world a better place to live.

I consider myself a good, moral person.  I don't steal or cheat or hurt others. 
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

I am not a theist and I don't buy into this whole "thought police" idea that just because you think of something, you are somehow a bad person.  I do not buy into the idea of "sin," because some things that are considered "sinful" are just human nature and for me to actually pay attention to a book written hundreds of years ago telling me that even some basic bodily functions are sinful, is ridiculous and doesn't contribute to an overall big picture goal of making the world a better place to live.

ITA!
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Cause its a lot of bad bitches in the building, Amen
A couple of real ni99as in the building, Amen.
Im finna kill ni99as in the building, amen.

ur the most inappropriate wenchLOL
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:22am
So much misinformation in this thread! Thinking bad thoughts is not a sin, but bad thoughts can lead you elsewhere therefore it is not encouraged for ANYBODY. 

At the end of the day, respect yourself, respect a person's right to believe different from you and KIM. Christian, Atheist, Muslim, etc alike. Hopefully this can be a respectful thread to everyone's choice of religon or lack thereof. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:26am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

this
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 5:54am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

No one is above falling short. Especially with how this society is set up for our people to sin and follow the ways of the heathen/enemy.

All you have to do is make a conscious effort to walk upright and keep the laws and commandments. Repentance is all about growth and progress. As you grow, things start to come more naturally.

If it ain't for you (or you ain't built for it), continue to "do you", mock, scorn and your ass will be dealt with along with the rest of the 2/3rds *shrug*

Clap
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 6:42am
i agree with two posters on this same page
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 8:01am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Cause its a lot of bad bitches in the building, Amen
A couple of real ni99as in the building, Amen.
Im finna kill ni99as in the building, amen.

ur the most inappropriate wenchLOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678