Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Religion was created by man not god
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
 

Topic ClosedReligion was created by man not god

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Doc Holiday View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 28 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 2639
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

AZ ^^^ Glad you where able to deal with such horror . You seem like a great mother and lady . Doc you where cruel with your logic . Your op is just that . I am sure you understand everyone will not agree with you no matter how right you think you are .  I hope the op will agree to disagree and let the topic die . The topic is turning personal . JMO


Logic isn't cruel, it simply is. Facts don't change because you may find them unpleasant.

Funny, I wonder if you are as critical of theists who express their thoughts.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Apr 21 2013
Location: Fly on the wall
Status: Offline
Points: 41403
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 8:33pm
sure aint
 
 
 
plus, I don't see where the cruelty is.
Back to Top
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 19 2008
Location: in God's hand
Status: Offline
Points: 156147
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by Doc Holiday Doc Holiday wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

AZ ^^^ Glad you where able to deal with such horror . You seem like a great mother and lady . Doc you where cruel with your logic . Your op is just that . I am sure you understand everyone will not agree with you no matter how right you think you are .  I hope the op will agree to disagree and let the topic die . The topic is turning personal . JMO


Logic isn't cruel, it simply is. Facts don't change because you may find them unpleasant.

Funny, I wonder if you are as critical of theists who express their thoughts.
Your facts Doc . I try to respect everyone op including yours . I felt your response was cruel do to the nature of AZ post . Again JMO . Have a great evening . Embarrassed
Back to Top
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 04 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 87159
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 8:37pm
seriously, if youre gonna debate with someone about religion, at least do it with someone on your level. this is silly and seriously no shade to the op. 


Back to Top
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 19 2008
Location: in God's hand
Status: Offline
Points: 156147
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

sure aint
 
 
 
plus, I don't see where the cruelty is.
Bunny , I am going to ask you one more time to stop with the same old style of coming behind everything i say on bhm . I ask you in one of my recent topic . I have not spoken one word to you since you came back . I am not a fake type of lady . I want nothing to do with you and hope you feel the same . I will never post in your topics are respond to anything else you say .
Back to Top
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Apr 21 2013
Location: Fly on the wall
Status: Offline
Points: 41403
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

sure aint
 
 
 
plus, I don't see where the cruelty is.
Bunny , I am going to ask you one more time to stop with the same old style of coming behind everything i say on bhm . I ask you in one of my recent topic . I have not spoken one word to you since you came back . I am not a fake type of lady . I want nothing to do with you and hope you feel the same . I will never post in your topics are respond to anything else you say .
where was this? & stop the dramatics
Back to Top
Doc Holiday View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 28 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 2639
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by Doc Holiday Doc Holiday wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

AZ ^^^ Glad you where able to deal with such horror . You seem like a great mother and lady . Doc you where cruel with your logic . Your op is just that . I am sure you understand everyone will not agree with you no matter how right you think you are .  I hope the op will agree to disagree and let the topic die . The topic is turning personal . JMO


Logic isn't cruel, it simply is. Facts don't change because you may find them unpleasant.

Funny, I wonder if you are as critical of theists who express their thoughts.
Your facts Doc . I try to respect everyone op including yours . I felt your response was cruel do to the nature of AZ post . Again JMO . Have a great evening . Embarrassed

No, not my facts. Everything I said in my original post has been corroborated by secular and religious scholars and can be learned by anyone that's willing to do a little research. Whether or not you allow those facts to influence your paradigm or "truth" is another matter.

And I hope that you have a nice evening, too.Smile

Regarding me picking on someone my own size, who's got next?
Back to Top
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 04 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 87159
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 8:58pm
i use to care but not so much anymore. if i still did, trust, we'd be going toe to toe. and i can debate on both sides of the coin. i don't have any loyalty to either side and just don't give a sh*t now

why you care so much?

 Beer put it up, put it up.


Edited by noneyons - Oct 04 2013 at 8:59pm
Back to Top
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Jul 20 2011
Location: SupaFlyKingdom
Status: Offline
Points: 179615
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 9:01pm
Lol. It was all good just one thread ago.
Back to Top
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 17 2010
Location: US - Pennsylvania
Status: Offline
Points: 61432
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 9:02pm
dayum OP started this thread and hasn't returned to respond....everyone else is at each other's throat...LOL...

is she the debil in disguise?????  hhhmmm
Back to Top
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down