Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Religion was created by man not god

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 17>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 1:40am
oh i do believe,,,but religion is a very touchy, broad subject to bring up and talk about....i can say this and u can say that...both of us can disagree to the end of time...

i will be Switzerland and stay neutral....so carry on my child and from the looks of it i do have to give u props for having a strong backbone in this very touchy material you brought up...

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Oct 04 2013 at 1:49am
Sponsored Links

journeytolong View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote journeytolong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 1:54am
I don't like this thread. People playing with God...OP included.

Edited by journeytolong - Oct 04 2013 at 1:54am
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 6:46am
Originally posted by BronxJazzy BronxJazzy wrote:

I'm really not trying to ruffle any feathers. I just want to discuss the idea.
Whats wrong with that. I'm not saying gods not real. He is totally real and so
is the devil. But I believe the devil made religion to cause division and
condemnation on man. Do you agree?
no I don't agree
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 6:54am
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

You failed the moment you gave GOD a little g.
that's all he deserves
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 6:54am
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Am I wrong for telling my kids that Santa is really a Black woman named "mommy?"

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 7:53am

I'm really not trying to ruffle any feathers. I just want to discuss the idea. Whats wrong with that. I'm not saying gods not real. He is totally real and so is the devil. But I believe the devil made religion to cause division and condemnation on man. Do you agree?
No . That makes no sense . Your Religion is part of your Faith in God not the Devil .  Maybe you should post your topic in the Relgion forum also . GL
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 7:57am
I don't know who this girl (OP) is but I like herLOL

It's amazing how much weed opens your mind to endless speculation / conjectureSmile
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 8:01am
Originally posted by prittyhurr prittyhurr wrote:

OP,

Here's what I think about religion. I am suspicious about it to be honest. All religions seem to preach women bowing down to men like dogs and older people getting respected just because they are old  whether they are right or wrong. This makes me think that religion was something created by old men to preserve their power over others.

People like to cherry pick the Bible. They squawk about wives submitting when they want their wives to do something for them. But, when they want to have sex with the same chick before the marriage, they conveniently explain away that verse about no screwing out of marriage. Christians are some of the nastiness people on the planet. They act worse than any atheist I have ever met. I can count on one of my skinny hands the number of decent and serious Christians I have met. I know atheists who know more about the Bible than Christians.

I do believe that there is something that created this world. But, I am not sure if it is one god or many or even if this god is kind. For all we know, this deity is laughing at us peons every time something happens bad in this world. I don't know. It would be comforting if someone actually gave a sh*t up there, but just because I'd like it to be true does not make it so.

I think a lot of people just go along with religion because they are scared. They figure they will just be Christian so they will go to heaven just in case it is real. They also are too chickensh** to stand up to their family so they go to the church functions for free mac and cheese and brat sitting. That's all it is for the majority of Christians. It is a time to wear silly hats and get some fried fish.
LOLLOLClapClapClapLOL Prittyhurr is preaching that gospel
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 8:05am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

I don't know who this girl (OP) is but I like herLOL

It's amazing how much weed opens your mind to endless speculation / conjectureSmile
you caught that too???LOL

I think there is a lot to discuss. I know its controversial but its the truth. Sometimes the truth makes people uncomfortable. People put religion above god. God wants us to fellowship with him. The bible is all about making you suffer for god. God doesn't want our walk with him to be a hard one. He wants it to be fun and easy. His main goal is to spread love and not division like religion does. They condemn gay people other religions etc.... All religions are a pathway to god. and its all about putting him first and others above ourselves. We should be sacrificing for each others well being not god. God doesn't want us to sacrifice for him. He wants us to live off the fat of the earth. Everything he created was good. Even weed. Man creates imperfect things not god. ANd yes I was bored and wanted to discuss something interesting.
all the atheists I know are drug freeApprove
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 8:54am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWGxHwgyFyA
She has issues please lock this thread Pronto.  Thank you.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 17>
  Share Topic