RELEASE YOUR WORRIES THROUGH PRAYER

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RELEASE YOUR WORRIES THROUGH PRAYER
    Posted: May 24 2014 at 5:59pm
From website: Start Your Day With God
Good Morning Brothers and Sisters,

I hope and pray that all is well with you and your family.  Start your 
day with God by being prayerful.  Learn to incorporate prayer in all 
that you do.  Pray in the powerful name of Jesus Christ.  Praying will cause you to 
release all of  your anxieties and concerns on Jesus Christ. You will 
feel much better and your heart will be lighter.
"The Lord has heard my supplication; the Lord receives my prayer." (Ps 
6:9 AMP) SO be encouraged this morning and know that God will hear your 
prayers and you surrender them unto Him.  Don't hold stuff in;
release them and let God handle all things for you.

"In return for my love they are my adversaries, but I resort to 
prayer."  (Ps 109:4 AMP)

Challenge of the day:  Begin your day and every assignment with prayer
 and expect the results needed to go forward in Jesus Christ.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOR ALL THINGS.
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 9:23pm

EXPECTING THINGS TO CHANGE AND HAPPEN FOR GOD’S GLORY

I give God praise for all things and I am praying for you, that God will open up the doors of heaven and bless you in every area of your life.  Mentally, physically, emotionally, financially and spiritually. Stay focus and believe that God can do it in Jesus name amen.  

Start your day with God by expecting things to get better in your life.  If you expect and believe it will happen according to your faith in Jesus name.  It is never a time to doubt, it is never a time to give up the white flag so to speak.  It is never a time to stop believing but it is time to expect and have hope in God all the more. “Thus says the whole congregation of the LORD, ‘What is this breach of faith that you have committed against the God of Israel in turning away this day from following the LORD by building yourselves an altar this day in rebellion against the LORD?” (Joshua 22:16 ESV)  So be encouraged this morning and know that you don’t have to give up on what you believe, but take a stand and believe all the more. Regardless of what maybe going on around you, you stand and believe the right way and expect God to move.

Challenge of the day: Now is not the time to stop believing but it is time to expect God to move as you give Him glory and thanks with your entire heart, soul, and mind.”I will give thanks to the LORD with my whole heart; I will recount all of your wonderful deeds. ” (Ps 9:1 ESV)

To God Be the Glory and Many Blessings
Start Your Day With God
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 1:05am

PRAY NO MATTER WHAT

I pray that all is well with you and your family. Start your day with God by praying unto Him with your request and worship God because of who He is to you. Pray like never before. Call on the name of Jesus and pray in the name of Jesus ask what you will in Jesus name, come before His presence , His throne boldly. “Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.” (Heb 4:16 ESV) So be encouraged this morning and talk with God tell Jesus what is on your heart.

Challenge of the day: It does not matter what you are facing or who is perceived to be your enemy call on Jesus, He will show you what to do.
“So Moses went out from Pharaoh and prayed to the LORD.” (Ex 8:30 ESV)

To God Be the Glory and Many Blessings

Start Your Day With God

Keezyanduknoit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Keezyanduknoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 9:49am
thanks needed to read these!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 7:42pm
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done." Philipians 4:6
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 7:47pm

NO MORE WORRIES

I hope and pray that all is going well with you and your family. Start your day with God by not worrying about your enemies, in fact don’t you dare worry at all. Lean on Jesus and allow His peace to be in your heart and mind. Let God show you strength and patient in the midst of adversity.
“Fret not yourself because of evildoers; be not envious of wrongdoers! ” (Ps 37:1 ESV) So be encouraged this morning and trust God to take care of you, in spite of what you are dealing with. God got you, so why are you toiling over unnecessary things? VICTORY WILL BE YOURS!

Challenge of the day:Put your hands up to worship and not fight against your enemies. God has the final say in all things. Keep cool and calm. Ease your mind with having the peace of God in every area of your life.
“7 Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; fret not yourself over the one who prospers in his way, over the man who carries out evil devices! 8 Refrain from anger, and forsake wrath! Fret not yourself; it tends only to evil. 9 For the evildoers shall be cut off, but those who wait for the LORD shall inherit the land. ” (Ps 37:7-9 ESV)

To God Be the Glory and Many Blessings,

[url]http://startyourdaywithgod.wordpress.com/[url]

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 7:53pm
TRUST GOD AND DON’T WORRY

Good Morning Sisters and Brothers,

I hope and pray that all is well with you and your family. Start your day with God by leaving well enough alone. Don’t fret about what others say or attempt to do. Let Jesus guide your heart and keep your mind focused on Him. “Can all your worries add a single moment to your life? “(Matthew 6:27 NLT) So be encouraged this morning and let your heart rest in The Lord and let God show you how to respond to the issues of life.*

Challenge of the day: Let nothing take or distract the word of God from you.
“But the one sown among the thorns, this is the one who hears the word; and the worries of the world and the seduction of wealth choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful.” (The Gospel according to Matthew 13:22 TLV)

To God be the glory and many blessings

*I think by that the pastor meant that we should do as the word of God say, so for example, if we are upset at what someone else did, we should forgive; if we're in a bad mood we should be joyful, and so on. That way we are closer to God because we are acting as it is pleasing to Him and when our hearts are not clogged by mundane feelings, we can hear Him better. And when we are focused on God, all our problems seem small because we trust in Him.

But that is my understanding of the sentence with the * , if anyone else has a different interpretation of what the pastor wrote, please feel free to postSmile

Edited by sexyandfamous - Jul 29 2014 at 7:54pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply