Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Relaxing Hair after almost 3 weeks

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
PaulaP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulaP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Relaxing Hair after almost 3 weeks
    Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 2:35pm
Hi,
    I relaxed my hair about 2 weeks and 5 days ago and my regrowth at the front is kind of obvious now. I was wondering if I relaxed JUST THE BABY HAIRS at the front. Im going to be doing my hair again in 2/3 weeks so I don't want to be walking about with busted hair till then.
I know almost 3 weeks seems soon, but my hair seems to grow fast (without weave its halfway down my back).
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:32pm
I wouldn't recommend it. You're gonna run the risk of overprocessing and damaging your hair. You definitely don't want your baby hairs to break off.

Just get a good heat protectant, straighten it with a flat iron, and keep it tied down so you don't have to keep applying heat to it.
weavenaked View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weavenaked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 10:17pm
Hello PaulaP,

If you want to learn about the quality of weaves, you should visit our website at http://weavenaked.com.

We do not sell or advertise anything. All you will see are facts and data about quality of hair weave extensions.

For any questions please e-mail me at anything@weavenaked.com.

Thank you.

WeaveNaked
http://weavenaked.com

Edited by weavenaked - Dec 03 2012 at 10:19pm
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 7:08am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I wouldn't recommend it. You're gonna run the risk of overprocessing and damaging your hair. You definitely don't want your baby hairs to break off.

Just get a good heat protectant, straighten it with a flat iron, and keep it tied down so you don't have to keep applying heat to it.

This^
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System