Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > The Archives > Talk Archives
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Forum LockedRelaxed Texture,4oz, $100 budget...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Iammyownstylist View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Relaxed Texture,4oz, $100 budget...
    Posted: Jul 14 2009 at 5:20pm
So I'm going to try something new for school. Relaxed texture! I'm not going to do my whole head, just enough for length. I want between 10-14 inches of hair,all I need is 1 bundle, and my budget is $100 for everything (hair, tax, shipping). What would be my best option? I though I was set on Senghori Shells until I saw that they were sold out of 1b in every length that I wanted (conspiracy), so I need a plan B.

Also, as much as I am tempted to buy EP....I really don't think a 2 oz bundle will be enough(on top of it being out of my price range...but I'm so curious!!!).

Thank you all in advance...
Sponsored Links

HairGirl203 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2009 at 5:33pm
Could try halley curls her 14 inches is 85 dollars ...just make sure u give urself at least 7 days to receive ir hair 

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2009 at 5:55pm
I was thinking about HC, but with all the bad reviews I was nervous about it. Plus it says darkest brown, and I need something that's going to be around 1b. But is the HC relaxed really good?
mskgreenel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2009 at 6:11pm
Indianhair.net has great prices, I just had it installed by HairGirl203 and I'm loving it!  They don't have "rexlaxed texture" but I looked at their prices again and 4oz bundles are:
10 -  $55
12 -   $65
14 -  $75
16 -  $85

There shipping is $0 for anything over $50.  I got mine quick took about 3 days from Las Vegas- CT
16 -  $85
24inchesorbetta View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2009 at 6:16pm

After watching all the great review videos on you tube..... I want some hair from indianhair.net

HairGirl203 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2009 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by Iammyownstylist Iammyownstylist wrote:

I was thinking about HC, but with all the bad reviews I was nervous about it. Plus it says darkest brown, and I need something that's going to be around 1b. But is the HC relaxed really good?

for the most part the bad reviews are about the balding closures ,and sometime lack luster custumer service .....I personally am wearing the Salon Relaxed now ..its in my AVI ...i had no problems ...and also had no issues with the custumer service ....Laniks also has a  Relax Texture which starts at 85 bucks for 12 inches .....(i personally prefer Halley curls Texture)
mskgreenel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2009 at 6:28pm
^1+ w/ HairGirl.  I've had hair from HC Gentle Wave & a closure and everything was fine.  It was after the first wave of balding closure drama. I have no opinion on their customer service b/c everything was fine and I had no need to contact them....

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2009 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by HairGirl203 HairGirl203 wrote:

Originally posted by Iammyownstylist Iammyownstylist wrote:

for the most part the bad reviews are about the balding closures ,and sometime lack luster custumer service .....I personally am wearing the Salon Relaxed now ..its in my AVI ...i had no problems ...and also had no issues with the custumer service ....Laniks also has a Relax Texture which starts at 85 bucks for 12 inches .....(i personally prefer Halley curls Texture)

Ok then. I guess I try it out. I was looking at the Laniks too. Is the HC color 1b-ish? or is it lighter...eta: Nevermind looked at avi...I think I might go HC...Thanx!!!

Edited by Iammyownstylist - Jul 14 2009 at 6:39pm

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2009 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by mskgreenel mskgreenel wrote:

Indianhair.net has great prices, I just had it installed by HairGirl203 and I'm loving it! They don't have "rexlaxed texture" but I looked at their prices again and 4oz bundles are:10 - <span style="line-height: 18px;" ="style">$55</span>12 - <span style="line-height: 18px;" ="style">$65</span>14 - <span style="line-height: 18px;" ="style">$75</span>16 - <span style="line-height: 18px;" ="style">$85</span><span style="line-height: 18px;" ="style">There shipping is $0 for anything over $50. I got mine quick took about 3 days from Las Vegas- CT</span>16 - <span style="line-height: 18px;" ="style">$85</span>

I have some indianhair.net in wavy,and I love it. I was thinking about buying some straight since the wavy blended so well with my hair, but I haven't seen any reviews on it, so I'm kinda iffy about straight...I'm still leaning towards it, but I want to experiment with relaxed...
Tekisha View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2009 at 6:45pm
I have senghori in my head now and it is awesome...it just sucks that the hair doesnt really hold a curl
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic